Nuffnang

Rabu, 28 Disember 2011

Yuna - Google Blog Search

Yuna - Google Blog Search


Simply Unfashionable: X&#39;mas gift from <b>Yuna</b>, 100 bucks from Says.my,

Posted: 28 Dec 2011 06:38 AM PST

Went back to my lovely and humble hometown for a week, and I knew it all along I will not blog. My return to the country's capital was indeed a delightful one!

image00003
A RM 100 voucher to spend on any Club21 boutiques, courtesy of Says.my. I don't even know I won anything till I received this voucher. Apparently the winners list was published last week and guess I was late, or maybe just wasn't alert enough.

Below is the screenshot to the caption that won me the extra 100 bucks.

Lame huh? Worth 100 bucks, so yea fuck it!

in the mean time, do you wanna know what the future holds for you?
Full content generated by Get Full RSS.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan