Nuffnang

Khamis, 12 April 2012

Rita Rudaini - Google Blog Search

Rita Rudaini - Google Blog Search


Husband asking for divorce, <b>Rita Rudaini</b> pleased | Eyulily.com

Posted: 12 Apr 2012 01:17 AM PDT

class="articleBody">

HAL divorce is definitely the most uncomfortable by each partner were married.

Likewise the husband and wife, Rita Rudaini Mokhtar, 36, and Aidil Zafuan Abdul Razak, 25 are tested with various trials over the past five years of their marriage.

After go through many trials with fortitude, the crisis finally came home this pair at its peak when Rita yesterday received a message from her husband, Aidil Zafuan Abdul Razak on the application for divorce.
regard what happened as fate is being written for her, Rita did not want to attend feelings of sadness but only wanted to concentrate on the children.

"I think what happened was written as my fate. I believe in qada 'and Qadar of Allah and accept it with a pleased.

"In fact, I thank very much for my strength is in the eyes of children. I do not care as long as the other missing children are always with me, "he told during the day of birth to 36 today. According to Rita, the divorce application indirectly as Eid did not surprise him return to their home in Damansara last four months ago.

Acknowledge behavior is discouraged by her husband, Rita, however, have never regretted becoming the wife of soccer player.

"I married her on the basis of affection and love rather than for money. I went through many trials along with it, but I've been married shunned by people because of our decision to marry.

"Every time we have a problem, he often just disappeared and left me and the children. I need a man who is mature and strong and can protect myself and the children, not men who ran away when there is a problem. "To be honest, I have long been discouraged by her (Eid), but only for thinking of the children, I do not want expanded this regard, "he said, appeared choked when found.

However, according to Rita, he was only in accordance with the decree already written and ready if they still have a long marriage.

"If a bride already stated we are still long, I will accept but to say this only so far as our marriage, I am pleased," he said.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan