Nuffnang

Jumaat, 4 Mei 2012

najwa latif - Google Blog Search

najwa latif - Google Blog Search


LOVEHATE by AZHAM VOSOVIC: Extra, SuperSTAR

Posted: 04 May 2012 10:04 AM PDT

Alhamdulillah, the official music video for Najwa Latif's third single is out and fresh on YouTube today! Thanks to my old friend Anam Khazali who tagged the video on my timeline; he managed to make my hands shake while the MV was buffering! I must admit that I am a bit frustrated when I viewed this music video because I made such a major fuss to all of you about my first nationwide debut on screen. It turned out that I cannot even spot myself in the video until I paused it at 2:47; you know how it feels like? 
Well, what a blogger to do? I am just an EXTRA while Najwa Latif is the STAR! Maybe next time I should aim higher though, to becoming a real TALENT in my own TV show right? It was still worthy of an experience, thanks to the production team that actually made me feel like a part of the STARS. At least I am involved in a music video of a hit song; to telling the truth each time I hear this song being played on the radio I giggled deep inside me. You know why? Because I am a part of the music video no matter I am barely recognizable or not :)
These are the video of what happened behind the scenes, at least some part of me is visible.
And please, I am not complaining okay. I am very thankful for whatever Allah has planned for me. At least I managed to achieve another dream right?

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan