Nuffnang

Ahad, 24 Jun 2012

Wan Sharmila - Google Blog Search

Wan Sharmila - Google Blog Search


<b>Sharmila Wan</b> deck effectiveness of the audience hated acting <b>...</b>

Posted: 19 Jun 2012 03:16 PM PDT

class="clearfix">

deck because often the villain in most of the drama acting antagonist, Wan She has since admitted to having been met with scorn by society at large.

asserted this petite, scene of some of the whispers and looks to see how hate has become a habit.

"Before, people 'hate' me for a TV series character Nora Yvone through Elena. Now, the hate Anida through me as Sakura Beautiful series, "selorohnya.

Talking about the character that is often antagonist dijayakannya, owner name Sharmila Wan Wan Mohamad said, during the early involvement as an actor there is discomfort when labeled a shrew and gedik.

However, it proved to him all credibility in this area, as well as the ability of drivers to challenge yourself.

"It do not feel comfortable when called shrew. once a day, when are lining up to buy drinks, there are some people near me whispered to each other and looks at me.

"But when often faced with the same experience, I feel familiar with the situation," he said to Zass. " br />
not only affect adults, Wan admitted that her acting has an impact on children.

"Incidentally, I read a blog that tells the story of his son asked why he cut short hair like a woman bad on TV.

"Female evil that are meant for me because through my Sakura Beautiful hair is short and he is always watching the drama with his mother.

" When I read, I feel great because I can imagine that, if his son he would see me more scared, "he said.

Fixed bad characters received

When asked how long he will bring evil character, Wan said he had no problem to accept the bad guys with more after this.

"I do not mind this kind of plays. I even regret not always given the offer to bring the evil female character.

"Of course people will be disgusted to see me play, but he explained that my acting and become effective. However, in some hate, some are give praise.

"According to them, I am able to indulge evil with good character and it is very appropriate to me," said 31-year-old actor is.

Berb Eza characters

DIFFERENT through acting, a native of Karachi is actually a quiet and do not like to socialize with others.

"In my drama known as the shrew, gedik and of the talking. But outside, I was not. I will only talk to close friends only.

"In fact, when a new friend, they were surprised because I was not the same as what difi think of," he said, had just finished filming for the drama serial Rock ax to be published in Astro color begins June 19 this.

Rock Axe will couple with Jalil Hamid Wan, Kazar and Acong.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan