Nuffnang

Selasa, 11 September 2012

Yuna - Google Blog Search

Yuna - Google Blog Search


Drastic Plastic : <b>YUNA</b> PICS DELIGHT

Posted: 11 Sep 2012 12:54 AM PDT


Dear loved ones from Drastic Plastic, my name is Yuna, and I have a photo blog - YunaPicsDelight. Tereza asked me to write a guest post and I have to say I`ve never done this before...but I will try my best :).
I`ve start blogging almost a year ago. Most of you have a fashion blogs, and of course because I`m a woman, I love fashion, but my biggest passion is the photography. I take photos of everything that is interesting to me and I love to share my view with the others.
One thing that is great about blogging is that you can meet great and interesting people from all over the world; one of those is TEREZA :)! In the beginning of blogging I had no idea what and how to do, but Tereza found my blog and supported me since the beginning, with her comments or advertising me on facebook. She even offered me an ad on her blog, and this is a wonderful gift. That really means a lot!!! She has a big shining heart, always helpful and even if I haven't met her personally she must be a warmhearted and generous woman!
For me, to be interested in a person, there must be something special about them, something good in them and that I would make me want to meet them, and yes, Tereza has that something!
You can learn a lot about a person in the way she/he is blogging, and this is the reason why I love it so much. I enjoy seeing behind the curtains and learning more about all these amazing people out there, with all their experiences and views. Don't you think that this is a great feeling?!
Thank you Tereza to letting me write a guest post on your wonderful blog!



Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan