Nuffnang

Ahad, 28 Oktober 2012

Bunkface - Google Blog Search

Bunkface - Google Blog Search


<b>Bunkface</b> - Bunk Not Dead Lirik

Posted: 04 Oct 2012 02:46 PM PDT

  Lirik Lagu Bunk Not Dead - Bunkface    You kick me, sick me  But I dont want to go  You tool me, fool me  And everybody knows    You live in the cage  I'm turning the page  The kid are beaten up with modern age    O~o~ hey!  O~o~ hey!  O~o~ hey!  O~o~ hey!    You jew me, sue me  In every single way  You hate me, hit me  But I'm not gonna pay    You live in the cage  I'm turning the page  The kid are beaten up with modern age    O~o~ hey!  O~o~ hey!  O~o~ hey!  O~o~ hey!    La~la~la~la~la~la~la~la~la  La~la~la~la~la~la~la~la~la  La~la~la~la~la~la~la~la~la  La~la~la~la~la~la~la~la~la    O~o~ hey!  O~o~ hey!  O~o~ hey!  O~o~    Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha    

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan