Nuffnang

Selasa, 21 Mei 2013

Mizz Nina - Google Blog Search

Mizz Nina - Google Blog Search


Josarine.com: The Collaboration of <b>Mizz Nina</b> and Jay Park

Posted: 18 May 2013 02:23 AM PDT

Hey guys,
To my friends on Facebook, and those who follow me on Facebook, you might have seen my latest status which is "I miss the feeling of looking forward to something" and I really do! Lately the things I used to enjoy doing doesn't seem so enjoyable now, don't understand why but kinda dislike that feeling.
However when my dear friend Ben Ng told me he'll be attending Mizz Nina and Jay Park's press conference and asked if I wanted to join him, I suddenly felt a little more life and that got me excited about being in the same room as Jay Park. Thank you Ben Ng for tagging me along, it was a wonderful and star struck experience. :) 
I'm not a hardcore Jay Park fan but I've known him since he was in 2PM, and one of his new song called "Joah" kind of got me attracted to him and his work. I still remember when we were waiting in the meeting room, I was seated at where I could see the door. The moment I saw him walking towards the meeting room my heart skipped a beat, and suddenly felt all sorts of positive emotions.

I think, no I mean I was definitely star struck. His presence made me feel ticklish, shy and excited at the same time.

Mizz Nina, our very own local singer who collaborated with Flo-rida before with the song "Take Over" was wearing a pretty dress from her own boutique. When Mizz Nina arrived after Jay Park, she gave a very friendly and sweet presence which made me feel like I could just go up to her and say hi, but I didn't. 
Enough chit chat, to know more about the press conference please watch the video. Please watch in HD if your internet can handle it. :)
Honestly, it felt kinda weird standing next to him, not in a bad way... just a different feeling. Somewhat nervous but at the same time awesome! Haha! I wonder what would have happened if i grabbed his arm... :p
Mizz Nina is pretty sweet and nice. :)
Catch both of them LIVE tonight at Mizz Nina's concert, "Around the World" ft. Jay Park, at KL LIVE (8.00pm). You may purchase the tickets at the entrance, RM150 for 3 tickets!

<b>Mizz Nina</b> & Jay Park Buat Peminat Histeria! - Gua.com.my

Posted: 18 May 2013 08:03 PM PDT

Layan dulu berita hangat di bawah:

21 May 2013, 05:40pm

Filem Oh Mak Kau! (OMK) terbitan Star Scope Production kini sedang ditayangkan di seluruh pawagam di Malaysia. Jangan ketinggalan menonton filem aksi

21 May 2013, 04:53pm

Mempertaruhkan single bertajuk "Laungan Cinta", kumpulan vokal berharmoni yang menamakan diri mereka Voice of Men (VMen) kini dilihat berusaha gigih untuk melangkah

21 May 2013, 10:33am

Hari ini, genaplah tempoh seminggu yang diberikan Eina Azman kepada ibu Afiq Muiz, Hasliza Mohd untuk meminta maaf kepadanya secara terbuka. Namun sehingga semalam,

21 May 2013, 09:10am

"Saya tak nak salahkan mana-mana pihak dan anggap semua ini hanyalah salah faham yang tercetus gara-gara masalah komunikasi," ujar pelakon Nelydia Senrose

20 May 2013, 11:10pm

Baru dua bulan menyulam cinta, pelakon Fizo Omar akui kini sudah putus cinta dengan kekasih hatinya, Asmidar Jaafar atau lebih mesra dengan

20 May 2013, 02:00pm

Baru-baru ini pelakon Zizan Nin, 40, telah mengadakan house warming bersama pihak media dan anak-anak yatim dari rumah Al-Nasoha, Batu Caves Selangor.

20 May 2013, 09:38am

Akhir-akhir ini, penyanyi nombor satu negara dilihat kerap muncul di khalayak ramai terutamanya bagi mempromosikan produknya, Simplysiti. Selain daripada turun padang bagi



Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan