Nuffnang

Jumaat, 26 Julai 2013

Sazzy Falak - Google Blog Search

Sazzy Falak - Google Blog Search


Actress <b>Sazzy Falak</b> Denies Supporting Controversial Sex Bloggers

Posted: 23 Jul 2013 11:14 PM PDT

Pic: mD/Faisol MustaffaPic: mD/Faisol MustaffaKUALA LUMPUR: Actress and host, Sazzy Falak expressed disbelief and shock when suddenly she was labelled as a supporter for controversial sex bloggers Alvin Tan and Vivian Lee.

It was said that Alvin and Vivian's insensitive action of posting a picture of them having bak kut teh (dish containing pork) and relating it to Ramadhan, received support from the actress.

Yesterday evening, Sazzy became a target online when netizens chided her for showing support towards Alvin and Vivian.

This came after the actress allegedly posted a link to an article on her Facebook account that appears to side with Alvin and Vivian.

The article, written by a Muslim living in Singapore is titled 'I am Muslim and I am not that offended.'

Sazzy's posting of the link was accompanied by a remark from her: Why people shouldn't be over-sensitive, over-bearing and over-dramatic. Best to think before reacting.

However, speaking to Malaysian Digest, Sazzy denied sharing or writing anything of the sort on her Facebook account.

"I did not write anything in support of them on my Facebook. I am hardly online on Facebook. It is usually updated by an administrator. I think someone accidentally shared the link via my account," she explained.

"Honestly I don't really know much about the bloggers. I just heard bits and pieces on the news," she added.

Sazzy or Sazlini Shamsul Falak, told mD yesterday at the recording of Melodi Raya at PWTC that this was nothing more than a misunderstanding.

"I will get to the bottom of this and get an explanation from the person responsible," she said.

"What is important is that the link did not come from me. My stand is that I do not side with the bloggers. Living in a multi-racial country like Malaysia, we must be more sensitive towards other people's belief and culture. It may look like a joke to some people, but it is still insensitive," she added.

"And I also don't believe anyone is trying to tarnish my reputation. I apologise if this incident has caused a stir. If you want to hate me, go ahead. I do not want to dwell on this so much as I have many other pressing matters to deal with.

"But whatever it is, I will still try to find out from my Facebook account's administrator regarding the matter," she said ending the short interview.

--mD

Read more:

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan