Nuffnang

Sabtu, 14 September 2013

Yuna - Google Blog Search

Yuna - Google Blog Search


Stripped ...but not entirely ;): A night with <b>Yuna</b> - Mia Suraya

Posted: 08 Sep 2013 01:40 AM PDT

I may not be Yuna's biggest fan, but ever since I was introduced to her music on Myspace five years ago, I have been drawn to her ability to articulate feelings, then penning it down and turning it into meaningful songs. Her singing is almost effortless and as put by an old friend, "It gets straight to your heart."
A few nights ago, Liyana asked whether I wanted to accompany her to see Yuna and the National Symphony Orchestra at Istana Budaya.
"Consider it your late birthday present."

It would have been stupid to say no.
"Yuna is in world class act," said a status on my Facebook newsfeed. Didn't think I was in a position to say anything until I've witnessed it for myself. Needless to say, I was awed by her performance. Everyone was! Her voice was almost flawless throughout the concert. Every song was made even more beautiful with the presence of the orchestra.

On the stage was a passionate girl, living her dream and kicking ass. At the end of the day, she makes me wonder if I'm doing enough with my life.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan