Nuffnang

Selasa, 17 Januari 2012

Yuna - Google Blog Search

Yuna - Google Blog Search


<b>Yuna</b> – Terukir Di Bintang (Unofficial MTV With Lyrics) | BEATY&#39;s BLog

Posted: 17 Jan 2012 12:04 AM PST

Fuhhh..lets clear the boring air in my blog. Today I'm a bit 'down'. Yeah of course about my last night emo post. Sorry for that.
Anyway let just hear this song from talented Yuna. Like always her song is very inspiring and sound so fresh. I love it.

Another song from Yuna entitled Memo. Oh this video made gorgeously!! I love the MTV style. Uhhh

Full content generated by Get Full RSS.

<b>Yuna</b> – Penakut | The Magical Touch of IAN SHAM-Professional <b>...</b>

Posted: 14 Dec 2011 11:04 AM PST

[unable to retrieve full-text content]Romancing in Macau · Yuna – Penakut · Homme/E.T by Shahin Shine · Lost In the Middle of Nowhere. Basic Makeup & Grooming Workshop on 30.10.11 · Miss MalaysiaIndian Global 2011 · Jom jadi Cantik & Sihat dengan ...

MBLAQ&#39;s Lee Joon confirms that Kim <b>Yuna</b> is still his ideal type

Posted: 17 Jan 2012 04:07 PM PST

Yesterday we reported that MBLAQ held a press conference for KBS Joy's 'Hello Baby' Season 5.

During the press conference, MBLAQ's Lee Joon was asked if his ideal type had changed, after choosing figure skater Kim Yuna as his ideal woman on KBS's 'Star Golden Bell'.

He affirmed, "Nothing has changed. I like Kim Yuna as a fan. She worked hard to become the best in her field and achieved her goal, that's why she's my ideal type".

He also added, "I'm a person who is consistent (with my beliefs)".

Looks like Lee Joon is a fan of hard working women.

Meanwhile, the season premiere for 'Hello Baby' will air on January 19th.

Source + Image: Starnnews


Full content generated by Get Full RSS.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan