Nuffnang

Selasa, 31 Januari 2012

Yuna - Google Blog Search

Yuna - Google Blog Search


Listen to Live Your Life by <b>YUNA</b>

Posted: 26 Jan 2012 12:37 AM PST

Check out Yuna's brand new song "Live Your Life"! The track was produced by Pharrell Williams and is the first single off her forthcoming self-titled album, out spring 2012.

Live Your Life by Yuna Music

More info at Yunamusic >>

About Moses

Moses Francis is a web development consultant for Mediasaya Sdn Bhd based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. twitter: @mosesfrancis

View all posts by Moses →

Full content generated by Get Full RSS.

Danny Kelly: Live your Life ~ <b>Yuna</b>

Posted: 31 Jan 2012 09:42 AM PST

I always see things in Books, Magazines, Films, Music... etc... etc... and not wanting to loose them, so thought id put them all in one place.

I modelled since i was 15 with variety of different agencies all around the world, i then got in to the music industry by writing songs for myself and other artists & then with emi records i released my first album... but i love taking pictures so you can always see me with with a camera in hand or around my neck in some form or other...

.

Disclaimer: All images contained within dannykelly.blogspot.com are the properties of their original creators. As the writer of this blog I do not claim to have copyright over any image unless excplicity stated. If I use an image of yours let me know if you would like me to remove it or give credit.

Full content generated by Get Full RSS.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan