Nuffnang

Selasa, 17 April 2012

Maya Karin - Google Blog Search

Maya Karin - Google Blog Search


farraH dasH: <b>Maya</b> and me

Posted: 17 Apr 2012 07:57 AM PDT

Some of my friends and family once told me I look like Maya Karin after make up. On my wedding day, most of my mum's friends said the same thing!

One day when I was eating in Burger King, for the first time in my life, a complete stranger stunned in front of me. He said "Astaga! saya fikir Maya Karin tadi!" I just politely smiled at him and he took a second look just to make sure. "I bet a lot of people said that right?" he asked me. To be honest, I'm still not sure about that. Whenever I saw Maya on TV or magazine, I try to find the resemblance. Hmm.. which part? the eyes? the smile? the nose definitely not lah sebab hidung maya mancung and mine is bulat! hahaha

So I made a side by side comparison picture. what do u think? Same? No?

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan