Nuffnang

Isnin, 21 Mei 2012

Shila Amzah - Google Blog Search

Shila Amzah - Google Blog Search


Why <b>Shila Amzah</b> not Satisfied With Mania? | Rima Alliq Entertainment

Posted: 14 May 2012 04:00 AM PDT

22-year-old girl was in Mania's journey in the last week before theymove to the final plans to seek world-class superstar singer.

What is certain, Shila Amzah under the auspices of the empire wasfollowing in the footsteps M.Nasir Ebi and Adira which also knocked out in the night.

After almost 12 years been in the music, it appears Shila Amzah not satisfied with the removal of Mania. But sticking a sigh of reliefwhen everything is over.

"I positifkan me after removed. May be no provision for me here.For me, traveling at Mania was difficult because I can not removewhat I have after all movement is monitored by a music producer.

"Originally I planned to sing me this week, but they want to save the song to be sung to the final. But what can I do, my journey ended inthe semifinal," said a little disappointed with percaturannya atMania.

But according to a popular singer of the song Memory The creationis, at Mania he could learn about the value of a work for review bythe listener.

The type of music that can win the hearts of music fans and whatthat can lead to a high artistic value.

"A lot of knowledge I received from M.Nasir and so I will come up with a special new single titled Thank You for the fans.

"I thank you this is a song that very clearly defined and easy to be accepted by the audience because the content is clear.

"This is my appreciation for the fans," said Shila more about her new single, which will appear soon.

Shila also shared the latest developments that are currently eyeingopportunities to develop artistic talent across the country, Indonesia.

He believed the song that brought it will be able to win over the fans in the Republic.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan