Nuffnang

Ahad, 12 Ogos 2012

Sharnaaz Ahmad - Google Blog Search

Sharnaaz Ahmad - Google Blog Search


iGossip by Rizal: --> iSahur dengan Shila Amzah & <b>Sharnaaz Ahmad</b>

Posted: 10 Aug 2012 12:29 PM PDT

Ali Cafe Restaurant, Lembah Pantai.
It was an event that gathered the fans of Shila Amzah (the Shilalas). I'm very happy to meet her and Sharnaaz Ahmad because they are so friendly and approachable. No wonder Shila has been awarded as 'Artis Mesra Peminat'.
I didn't get the chance to take a photo with S and S...too bad she was busy entertaining her fans. That's okay...we'll meet again someday InsyaAllah hehe
Shila asked, "Rizal Sadiman?...Eh! Hi..." I hope she knows or remembers me as the one who tweets her a lot haha. Her cute cat, Stokin went missing and she's still sad. I told her that my kittens Garpu & Sudu passed away and she was like "Shila pun risau jadi benda yang sama kat Stokin"
Ini video ucapan raya Shila Amzah untuk Rizal Sadiman...how sweet! Ya ya...please be jealous! haha
Sempat sahur tak? Kesian asyik berjalan dari meja ke meja...hehe
Hope you get it...till then, that is how

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan