I hadn't seen Yuna since I shot this for her last year so I was excited to catch up with her again.  Yuna Zarai is a Malaysian singer/songwriter who was discovered thru Myspace by Indie-Pop.  Make sure you check out 'Live Your Life' which was produced by none other than the man himself Mr. Pharrell Williams.

The house was so packed that I was rendered immobile the whole night.  I did my best to post up at the highest vantage point to secure a position to take some snaps.

Austin Brown took the stage shortly after Yuna finished.  His energy, dancing, and vocals definitely resemble his uncle Michael Jackson's characteristics with a sprinkle of Chris Tucker.  ***cool story bro warning*** Ever since I started working with KS I've had many opportunities to meet some of my favorite childhood stars.  Last night I was standing next to Chris Tucker and when I finally mustered up enough courage to ask for a picture he gave me a stank face and said, "No pictures tonight, no pictures tonight man."   It sucks when your favorite childhood star busts a Hollyweird on you :'(

Pictures don't do justice, here's a quick snippet of Austin Brown getting down.

-Grady