Nuffnang

Rabu, 2 Januari 2013

Yuna - Google Blog Search

Yuna - Google Blog Search


<b>Yuna</b> - ( Come As You Are tab )

Posted: 15 Dec 2012 12:40 AM PST


  Yuna - Come as you are (cover)
  Original by Nirvana
  
  tabbed by Don (crankyd_my@hotmail.com)   
  Free to use and copied by all
  I claim no right to this tab nor the song
     
  
  
  standard tuning EADGBE
  [ Tab from: http://www.guitaretab.com/y/yuna/338842.html ]
  Picking pattern (fingerstyle)
           Am7                     D/G              D/F             D/G
  e|------------------------|-----------------|----------------|-----------------|
  B|----5-------5--x--------|---3-x--3--3--x--|---1-----1-x----|---3-x--3--3--x--|
  G|----5-------5--x-slap---|---2-x--2-----x--|---2-----2-x----|---2-x--2-----x--|
  D|----5----5-----x------0-|---0-x--0-----x--|---0---0---x--0-|---0-x--0-----x--|
  A|------------------------|-----------------|----------------|-----------------|
  E|-5----5--------x--------|-3---x--3-----x--|-1---1-----x----|-3---x--3-----x--|
   
                        Progression repeat throughout the song
  
  Verse 1
  Come as you are, as you were, 
  As I want you to be 
  As a friend, as a friend, as an old enemy.
   
  Take your time, hurry up 
  The choice is yours, don't be late. 
  Take a rest, as a friend, as an old  
  
  Memory......memoria...memori..aa.....Memory...a
  da .........da .........da .....da
  
  
  Verse 2 
  
  Come doust in mud, soaked in bleach 
  As I want you to be 
  As a trend, as a friend, as an old
  
  Memory......memoria...memori..aa.....Memory...a
   
  
  Chorus
  
  And I swear that I don't have a gun 
  No I don't have a gun  
  
  And I swear that I don't have a gun 
  No I don't have a gun 
  
  Memory......memoria...memori..aa.....Memory...a
  da .........da .........da .....da
  
  END				

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan