Nuffnang

Rabu, 13 Februari 2013

awi rafael - Google Blog Search

awi rafael - Google Blog Search


<b>Awi Rafael</b> mesmerizing performances | Eyulily.com

Posted: 12 Feb 2013 11:25 AM PST

                                                     Mesmerizing! That word accurately describes the singer performing andsongwriter from Singapore during a showcase at the HouseOrchestra Academy of Art Culture and Heritage (Aswara), Fridayago.
 
 Opened with new single titled So long as I am ok!,owner name Ewan Prophet Muhammad Gunawan, 26 or more knownAwi Rafael real as this makes the hall with sea cucumberapplause and cheers from the fans in attendance saw the showcasenight.
 
 It was followed by followed by a song my days, Who is Perfect, When I Fall in Love, One and Only Chance Go.
 
 In the meantime, Awi come up with a casual style, look socasually while delivering the six songs chosen forThe showcase.
 
 The atmosphere becomes more lively when, Awi appeared on stage andplay piano for hitsnya song titled When I Fall in Love.
 
 Real, piano and voice intonations merdunya successfully evokes the atmospherecandle decorated hall only to make an impact soromantic.
 
 In the meantime, when the showcase was held, Awi could holdAs long as the introduction to the album sessions I'm Ok! and the launch of the musicvideo new single, titled my days.
 
 Thank running
 
 Share a little about the showcase, clear Awi, he is veryhappy to be able to entertain the fans in attendance on that day.
 
 He said despite some technical difficulties, the show still goes on as planned.
 
 "Thank God, everything went well.
 
 "God willing, my next showcase is now in the planning andMy target group is students because of the music that I bringaccording to the youth, "said Awi interested in voice andAswara students presented music.
 
 Birth second album
 After a five-song EP album released Awi Rafael around years ago, now he's come up with a second album.
 
 A bit about this album, for it was considered more mature Awi, NATURE community and divinity.
 
 Interestingly, it also incorporates the romantic love story.
 
 "All of the songs included in this album is my masterpieceown. For now, as I see it, the song As long as I'm Ok!fans liked music and often played at the stationlocal radio, "he happy song was well received.
 
 Additionally, Awi also staked new single, my daysparallel to the image and appearance of the always flamboyant.
 
 "The song is like a part of my life because it was passed in the rock rhythm.
 
 "Story of my days are the days that passed with love.Everything was beautiful and full sense of the presence of love, "said AwiThe song tells the story of a person's feelings of gratitude.
 
  not believe people's work?
 
 Talking about the making of her second album, it was clear Awi, itis one hundred percent of his work, including in terms ofmaking songs and lyrics.
 
 Rejecting the notion that he does not believe other people's work,Awi Rafael otherwise explain her second album gavesatisfaction to himself.
 
 "Writing my own songs between is because I want to connectthemselves with each listener feeling better.
 
 "Even the song Who Perfectly written in a very short time," said Awi Rafael.
 
 When asked about his most touching songs ashuman, Awi Rafael described single most significant deities in his life because it is the first song theistic.
 
 "I am very grateful still given the opportunity and space toproduce this album for two months completed and launched ina short time after the first album, "tuturnya.
 
  impi English album
 
 In silence, the child's birth Lion City was actually dreamingto produce their own English album after the song in the albumtitled My Baby encouraging.
 When teased about the relevance of the song with actress Ruby, HanezSuraya, smiling Awi not deny the abuse.
 
 "Hanez always supported me. In fact, he brought 10 fans to join me to watch the showcase.
 
 "We mutually support and respect of their career," tell My Baby is directed to the many Hanez support andspirit of artistic struggle.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan