Nuffnang

Selasa, 6 Mei 2014

Yuna - Google Blog Search

Yuna - Google Blog Search


<b>Yuna</b> Kim Sheds Tears After Hanging Up Ice Skates <b>...</b> - Just Jared Jr.

Posted: 06 May 2014 01:46 PM PDT

Yuna Kim wipes the tears from her face during a press conference after her farewell ice show held at Olympic Gymnastics Stadium on Tuesday night (May 6) in Seoul, South Korea.

The 23-year-old Olympian skated her last show at the stadium and hung up her competition skates.

"I'm officially ending my career as an athlete here," she shared during the press conference. "I have been really happy."

Yuna added, "I want to take a good rest after this event. Getting ready for this show has kept me busy. I have received more love and support than I deserve."

Yuna took home the gold medal in ladie's figure skating during the 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics and the silver at the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympics.

10+ pics inside…

Like Just Jared Jr. on FB

Credit: Chung Sung-Jun; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Yuna Kim

Farewell, Queen <b>Yuna</b> | London Korean Links

Posted: 05 May 2014 03:53 AM PDT

Yuna

The Chosun Ilbo has a nice collection of pics of Kim Yuna's performance during her retirement ice show in Seoul on 4 May, 2014. I wonder what is next for the star.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan