Equip yourself as an actor and director caliber, Farid perfect, willing to issue its own money, RM16, 000 for a course at the Australian Stunt Academy. Name of course no stunts, the knowledge gained led to the action stunts.

The meeting with this handsome actor, in an entertainment event recently, a lot of experience of unlocking a month he traveled there. Comfortable talking in the northern dialect, director of street gangs and Share V3, seemed to enjoy telling an individual experience.

The story jumps to five levels of single-storey building, followed abseling as high as 70 feet, Farid said, action- then the action just like Tom Cruise in the movie Mission Imposible: Ghost Protocol.

"Anything my actions I do. What are the action in the film, I already feel. But fortunately I'm only minor injuries. Some players get broken bones.

"During the course undergo involving 17 participants, there are two that failed. Fortunately I was able to finish it all, "Farid story in earnest.

According to Farid, it all started since he starred in several action films, including Khalid Apokalis Mamat direction. Nature would like to know to perform the action on their own adventure , making searching for such courses to complement the play of knowledge.

Obviously Farid, in Malaysia, actors and directors lack the knowledge and exposure action stunts, until he learned of the course abroad.

"Before ni have to do the action if the plunge, many players just play jump. But when I've joined this training, I just know there's a safer way. This can reduce the risk to the actor.

"God willing, with the knowledge that there is, I will use it as best as possible in my films," he who will direct the film as well as Ismail Bob Gerilla Hashim.

Wait for call to marry Diana
/> not complete this interview, no questions about the relationship with her whole heart, who will if not a beautiful actress, Diana Danille. Not the type who likes to hide, Farid said he was more comfortable with Diana.

But for the leader dais, has not crossed his mind.

Despite rumors they would married this year, but for Farid, had not yet arrived for him to call it.

"I do not ever put a target to get married. Wait doth call. If I reach my mate and Diana, we will announce later, "he said.