Nuffnang

Isnin, 12 Mac 2012

Rita Rudaini - Google Blog Search

Rita Rudaini - Google Blog Search


<b>Rita Rudaini</b> humiliated on Twitter | JEJAKTREND

Posted: 14 Feb 2012 07:11 PM PST

February 15, 2012

Rita Rudaini humiliated on Twitter, again? Local actress Rita Rudaini ask for the owner Mokhtar's Twitter @ bob_azuan  promptly make an apology to her for contempt, slander and the humiliated through his Twitter account.

Rita said that individual actions were possible to drop her dignity.

"I demanded of the individual to make an apology to me as soon as possible. I had being related with harsh words of insult by his comments on Twitter,"

She told the reporters through a short message service (SMS) on Tuesday.

Rita was asked to comment back on the action of an individual who used the identities @ bob_azuan  hurled against her, including calling Rita using a shame the word "Ritaik".

bob-azwannn

"I want him to apologize publicly. I know who is that person. I knew he was a friend to Aidil Zaquan and Ayu Raudhah but he has no right to interfere in my domestic problems, " She said.

Meanwhile the Twitter of Zaquan Adha is not elaborating on the matter but would like to thank the fans who thought he allegedly posed a  @ bob_azuan.

"Thank you for your assumptions. Only God knows the truth. No need to get my sympathy, " Zaquan  said in an entry at 12:36 noon, Tuesday.

Incoming search terms:

  • rita rudaini
  • twitter rita rudaini
  • rita rudaini twitter
  • rita rudaini 2012
  • rita rudani

Category: Celebrity

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan