Nuffnang

Rabu, 1 Ogos 2012

Fouziah Gous - Google Blog Search

Fouziah Gous - Google Blog Search


<b>Fouziah</b> position <b>Gous</b> Not Badly For New Artist | Eyulily.com

Posted: 27 Jul 2012 07:16 AM PDT

class="story_image center; style="width:414px">  Fouziah Gous

PETALING JAYA: Intense competition from the dumping of young actresses these days is not the position of a star actor Gous Fouziah television.

Fouziah, 30, said he was not worried or intimidated by the emergence of a new actress actress-as believe in the ability and commitment to his work.

"I do not have to worry with the new faces because everyone has their own sustenance. I'm just being myself, and keep the quality of work that is pleasing for all parties.

"Thanks to the discipline and consistent effort, I believe the opportunity will always be there," he told mStar Online . He said the intense competition among the actress did not prevent him being selective in accepting acting.

"After six years as a drama, I should be more selective in offering acting to enhance the profile.

"As my career in television dramas tend against the film, I need to make sure that I play can be viewed through the various stations and not just through a channel," he said.

About his career, Fouziah just completed filming the drama series Sarakit Vengeance for TV3 decided to rest during Ramadan because of fatigue with acting commitments before.

"I am just very end of shooting Sarakit Vengeance two days ago. Now I just want a break from acting.

"Since the beginning of the year, I was involved with a commitment to continuous play. There are some that offer not valid yet, but I want to spend time at home with only family this Ramadan, "he said.

Related posts:

  1. The accusation Gous Fouziah Less Sexy
  2. Confirm Gous Fouziah love with Datuk Seri
  3. Prospective Ghous Fouziah Denies Engagement
  4. Exclusive artist
  5. 'Do not you want labeled artist magazine

<b>Fouziah Gous</b> tidak rungsing dikaitkan dengan VIP – Terbakor - Blogr

Posted: 16 Jul 2012 02:36 PM PDT

[unable to retrieve full-text content]Pelakon Fouziah Gous berkata dia tidak runsing apabila namanya sering dikaitkan mempunyai hubungan dengan VIP.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan