Nuffnang

Khamis, 4 Oktober 2012

najwa mahiaddin - Google Blog Search

najwa mahiaddin - Google Blog Search


Bell the Door: The dullness of the day with Jazz...

Posted: 04 Oct 2012 12:35 AM PDT

I have trouble waking up in the morning with motivation lately, arghh... come one you are not alone Fara..... u still have Miqa to cheer your life up! Huhuhu... *can imagine his cute face with Ultraman stunt..yak yak...yak..!*
The main reason of my 'dullness' day perhaps because of the great 'roommate' is no here... takde teman nk bergaduh...bersembang...bergelak ketawa....perhaps! Famy was away to Canada since last week, will be back next week :(
...my hands there are strong...but my knees were far too weak! Bak kate Adele kan!
Positively my heart said "it's ok, he's going mencari rezeki & gain knowledge there....bukan berfoya foya pun".... 
Abang...I miss you! In fact, We miss you...
Hah, due to the so call konon2 'loneliness', I was attracted to listen this jazz performance by Elvira Arul @ No Black Tie. I've seen her performance many times at youtube. But before that I heard her name as one of great jazz singer at websites, blogs..etc... same mcm Najwa Mahiaddin, Reza Salleh and of course Yuna before she's becoming superstar now ;)
Ok back to Elvira Arul & Jazz music, to me Jazz is an open ended music designed for open minds! Hahha... Not to say that I ni fanatic and pro Jazz ya. I layan any music yang I rasa sedap didengar...To me the moment you hear music, when it hits you... you feel no pain ;)) So no matter what kind of music it is... Even lagu joget, dangdut pun I nyanyi ok kat karaoke. 
Some ppl dont like Jazz, coz it boring and more dedicated to urban & classy group of ppl. Depends on the indvidual's perception la kan... I pun sometimes feel boring jugak mase tgk performance Jazz tu..... But the moment Elvira tarik tone dia yang husky & sexy tu mase nyanyi lagu 'Say a Little Prayer', soundtrack song My Best friend's Wedding film tu I was like terpikat and terlayan.. it's like taking drug that soothed the pain..but only temporary! Hahahhahaha.......
Hurm..overall, I think I feel more entertained when I was watching Reza Salleh's performance at KLCC last time.. but RM30 for Elvira Arul is still worthy! ;)
The moment I wake up
Before I put on my makeup
I say a little prayer for you
While combing my hair, now,
And wondering what dress to wear, now,
I say a little prayer for you

Forever, forever, you'll stay in my heart
And I will love you
Forever, forever, we never will part
Oh, how I'll love you
Together, together, that's how it must be
To live without you
Would only be heartbreak for me.

I run for the bus, dear,
While riding I think of us, dear,
I say a little prayer for you.
At work I just take time
And all through my coffee break-time,
I say a little prayer for you. 

Forever, forever, you'll stay in my heart
And I will love you
Forever, forever we never will part
Oh, how I'll love you
Together, together, that's how it must be
To live without you
Would only be heartbreak for me.

My darling believe me,
For me there is no one
But you.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan