Nuffnang

Isnin, 26 November 2012

Yuna - Google Blog Search

Yuna - Google Blog Search


My Prattle: <b>YUNA</b> Homecoming Concert @ TS Penang

Posted: 23 Nov 2012 07:55 AM PST



To be frank, I enjoyed the concert and Yuna & Kyoto Protocol did perform very well.  
Except for Diandra. I think she would be a good poet. She could barely sing live and sang like 6 songs for the opening act and  made the crowd wonder whose concert is this? One more thing, most of the fans only knew Yuna's malay songs and they were like on mute mode, some sat down, some busy taking pictures with Yuna on stage performing as background and the list goes down  when Yuna were singing her english hits. 
Anyway I did enjoy the concert despite of what I write here. I am looking forward for Yuna's performance in the future 
let sweep everything about YUNA Homecoming Concert in Penang controversy under the rug.

chocotheclown.com: Press Release:Galaxy Wonderland with <b>Yuna</b>

Posted: 26 Nov 2012 05:21 PM PST

Samsung has renewed its creative partnership with singer-songwriter and GALAXY Note II ambassador, Yuna Zarai. 
Thanks to DON and Samsung Malaysia for the invite!!!
I was at the Press Release of the Galaxy Wonderland with the talented singer-songwriter YUNA.  

venue: RENOMA CAFE GALLERY


GALAXY Wonderland is a musical voyage brought to life on Samsung's latest flagship, the GALAXY Note II, and celebrates Malaysia's identity through its culture, places, and art. 

a souvenir by Samsung for the guest
it's all about CREATIVITY

Head of Mobile Phones Division, Samsung Malaysia Electronics


the lovely Yuna
I love her singing tone! very soothing...
A winning combination – Samsung and Yuna team up for the second time after a successful collaboration on the Sparkle Project, which won Best Music Video at the prestigious Anugerah Industri Muzik (AIM). 
The face of Note – Yuna Zarai, ambassador to Samsung's GALAXY Note II device, will look to inspirational stories submitted by Malaysians to find her own creative spark to write a new song.

An enchanting performance – Yuna performs her single Terukir di Bintang at the launch of Samsung's GALAXY Wonderland. Gosh~~hope she can perform more songs!
ohh met a NIKON guy #random
I'm one of the Samsung Family too...
using my SIII for the 4 pictures below: 

#2 blogger friends: from left Don, CikLilyPutih, chocotheclown, and Cindy
#3 uploaded via instagram: Thanks for your invite Don!
#4 uploaded via instagram: YUNA and chocotheclown.
Checkout more of  my share on RENOMA CAFE GALLERY for my next post! 
You can also checkout my share of the launch of Note II here:
http://www.chocotheclown.com/2012/10/the-launch-of-samsung-galaxy-note-ii.html

For more info, checkout:
http://www.samsung.com/my

GALAXY Wonderland's portal
galaxywonderland.my

Samsung's FB page:
https://www.facebook.com/samsungmobilemalaysia?fref=ts

****************************************************************************
Follow me for more updates:

twitter:
https://twitter.com/chowyinyin7

blog:
http://www.chocotheclown.com/

facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/chocotheclown

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan