Nuffnang

Selasa, 18 Disember 2012

Alyah - Google Blog Search

Alyah - Google Blog Search


<b>Alyah</b> felt insulted | Eyulily.com

Posted: 18 Dec 2012 01:25 PM PST


ALYAH refused to make any misunderstanding with Hatta Dolmat and Rizman Ruzaini into a more serious hit.

noshade="noshade"



ALYAH, is not a new name in the local music industry.Alyah, whose real name is Noor Hasliah Abu Hasan, 31, also knownwith a fashion taste often follow the latest trends.
Over the years, never broke a story Alyah have a problem with anyone, including fashion designer.
But recently, there has been a controversial issue Alyah and famous fashion designers of the country.
No doubt, other social sites Facebook, Twitter sites alsoexpression of feelings is a place of many societies, includingfamous fashion designer, and Wan Mohd Nordin Rizman. Ruzaini Wan JamilThe mainstay behind the brand and Hatta Rizman RuzainiDolmat.
Three fashion designer is said to be not satisfied in relationsponsored Alyah their clothes at the Planet Music Awards (APM 2012) which was held at Max Pavilion, Singapore, on Saturday.
Through Twitter page, Alyah not deemed to be agrateful to designers and they have tired to workwith the singer.
 Alyah had reportedly been asked Hatta and Rizman Ruzaini as well as a fashion designer Amir Luqman to produce haute for the event.
But instead, he said to just wear designs Amironly for his own stage performance as well as for carpet event Red.
Alyah however has apologized via Twitter to Hatta Dolmat site just came back from Singapore.
However, when contacted Alyah, disappointed voice clearly evident whenanswer a given question. Follow Alyah expression of feelingsissue.
Kosmo!: You must have been aware of the reason many media find Alyah.So can you explain the issue berkaitaan shirt sponsorship Hatta Dolmat andRizman Ruzaini at Planet Music Awards 2012?
ALYAH: I know and actually already tired for jelaskannya again.I admit it was a mistake from my side too. I noware explained on behalf of others. To be sure, the shirtcan not be applied directly. I really intends to explainall after arriving in Kuala Lumpur. However, having happenedthis.
align="Right"
cellpadding="3″

(FROM left) Ruzaini, Hattaand Rizman and said to be unhappy on clothesAlyah who sponsored them at the Planet Music Awards (APM2012)held in Singapore on Saturday.

noshade="noshade"

Do Alyah disappointed with what happened. Could not Alyahwill work again with Hatta Dolmat and Rizman Ruzaini afterThis
I do not mind really, I still can work with them. However, if people are not like us anymore, wheremaybe we want to go to them. I am not a ripple butthat is the reality.
At the function, Alyah managed to bring home a trophy results Regional wins Best Song from Planet Music Awards 2012.Can share how you felt?
It actually mixed between positive and negative. ShouldI'm pleased with the win because after 12 yearsImmerse yourself in the industry, it is my second award.
But due to many unforeseen risks occur, additional about health problems that have yet to recover, I can notcelebrate the victory. Coupled with this issue, I do notable to celebrate the win.
Could Alyah want to see them have a plan and a good finish?
Yes, I want to see them after returning from Singapore, butI could not explain anything, they are doing so.They said I do not appreciate them, it is not true at all. Ihighly valued service designers which not all my clothes sponsored 100percent, have also purchased from them.
I do not want to answer in detail (except to apologize) byTwitter as not to embarrass anyone. But honestly, for'm sorry (for face) may not. It's not because I'm a rippleor what, but I feel like being humiliated and trampled dignity.
This should be an important moment for me because I know,12 years ago is difficult I would steal any awards.
 Who wants bad things that happen. Never mind,This may be my guess to face trials this year. Ialways pray for God to give the best for me.

Related posts:

  1. Luck 'Love Story' Set To Spur Alyah Name
  2. Gambar Alyah 2012
  3. Gambar Alyah 2012
  4. Ernie Zakri Gara-Gara Emulate Alyah Not Popular
  5. Creativity interest felt fabric

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan