Nuffnang

Sabtu, 5 Oktober 2013

najwa mahiaddin - Google Blog Search

najwa mahiaddin - Google Blog Search


BLOG-BLOG HIBURAN: <b>najwa mahiaddin</b> - Google Blog Search

Posted: 24 Sep 2013 09:44 AM PDT


(English Easy Chord) <b>Najwa Mahiaddin</b> – Got To Go - All About <b>...</b>

Posted: 19 Sep 2013 04:20 AM PDT



Intro: F Bb Am C# F# C#m Gm
F Bb Am
This time I'm gonna live my life
Bb F
I ain't no stepford wife
Bb
No I ain't perfect
C Bb
Gonna find somebody who's worth it
C#
And no you ain't that person
Bb C#
Coz i caught you constantly flirtin'
C#m Bb
With my best friend
F Bb Am
So I guess I'll say goodbye
Bb F Gm Am
I'll find me another guy
Bb Gm C# F
Why (why why why)
Am
You always makin' me

Bb C#
Cry (cry cry cry)

C
No I can't stand it
Bb C#
No you can't be my man
Bb C# F
It don't matter who you are,
Bb A
Even if you were a star,
Bb F
You've got to go
Bb Gm
(Go go go go go go)
F Bb
Read my lips I'm leavin',
F Bb
and no no I ain't teasin',
F C#
This time it's for real,
Am Gm
Gotta find you another girl,
Bbm C#
Coz this one sure ain't stayin',
Bb C#
By the time you finish what you're sayin'
Bb
I'll be gone

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan