Nuffnang

Jumaat, 15 November 2013

Aaron Aziz - Google Blog Search

Aaron Aziz - Google Blog Search


TDS World: KJ Win Award? <b>Aaron Aziz</b> Can Retire Now

Posted: 10 Nov 2013 07:58 AM PST

My kids inform me that KJ  winning yesterday and I just smile as I'm trying to finish my Nora Robert's The Lat Boyfriends, book two of the Inn BoonsBoro Trilogy. Well it was more important than Kj at that time.

Why? Because this is book two guys. Book two of the trilogy that I follow. I want to know what happen to Montgomery brothers, Owen, after his brother Beckett found love with Clare Brewster, the girls who Beckett sweet on during his school days.

So yesterday, KJ was put in the back sit by me. I cannot find an excitement to write or comment what I think of him winning those award. My kids (actually my daughter) like to watch every awards (I has a niggling suspicions that she love to watch who wearing what), who inform me and I only manage to lift up my head in time watching KJ grinning from ear to ears receiving those award.

And I don't care.

If you read my other posting about KJ, I really think that Shahrizat is better than KJ. Worst among worst and Shahrizat came out better. Sure, KJ accumulate high vote during Pemilihan Umno than Shahrizat but I think KJ win was more on his other contenders was not well known to the outsider of the Internet world.

Contrary to what the siber worldly believed, a lot of people still depended on printed media like newspaper and magazine. don't believed me, just look at the total of newspaper and magazine been sold every month. Don't look by days lah, but look at it by months. Find the data by google OK. Millions and a lot of the bulk come from entertainment material.

Come on, admit it, even if you think those entertainment news paper and magazines was rubbish, it generate a lot of revenues and attracted a lot of young peoples than all this serious stuff magazine. Some was publish once a week compared to serious magazine which only be printed once a month.

So KJ, brilliant of him, used this kind of strategies in getting his face to be paste on this type of glamorous and "rubbish' magazine to be connected to a lots of youth who will used their pocket money to buy.

And with this kind of strategies, it is no wonder he can win THAT award lah, hehhehheh. A sure win one when you competed with an artist while you the only politician in it hehhehheh.. I'm being funny again, sorry if you're not laughing lah coz I find it funny indeed. Hehhehheh.

So, next year, I would like for Najib to enter this category too. Don't worry, he will win, than 2015 Muhyiddin, 2016 to 2018, all the Umno VP can take turn. Puteri and Wanita Umno, you don't need to worry lah, bacause of your hard work and I supposes it will continue, everyone will know all of you lah. No need an awards to generate the supposed from others Hehhehheh.

And my husband just comment, You think those people so desperate to gain attention isn't it. Of course lah, Yang. If not, why do they enter those competition base on voting from the youngster that some cannot even qualify to vote yet? Hehhehheh.

Sometimes I think women is smarter and more hardworking compared to man because a lot of times people like KJ who acting like *%&^%$ come around and enforced those believed in me hehhehheh.

Ok, I already write what I think of KJ winning to me, so I can continue on my newly purchase book. Oh I'm in heaven......

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan