Nuffnang

Rabu, 21 Mei 2014

Yuna - Google Blog Search

Yuna - Google Blog Search


[Spoiler] "<b>Yuna&#39;s</b> Street" Lee Hee-joon tests Kim Ok-bin - HanCinema

Posted: 20 May 2014 12:00 PM PDT

Lee Hee-joon tempted Kim Ok-bin.

Yuna (Kim Ok-bin) and Chang-man (Lee Hee-joon) met again.

He mentioned the room which she had introduced to him and asked why it was cheap. She answered, "There's a reason to it. The woman living in that room killed herself".

Chang-min said, "Then it's a great deal, but I'll be having nightmares. I need to think about it. I don't care where I live, but I need to talk about the owner of the café about moving. I promised him to protect his café so I can't just leave like that".

He continued, "But why are you trying to get me a room? It's hurting my ego. Tell me the truth, are you into me?"

Yuna said, "You're barking up the wrong tree".

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan