Nuffnang

Sabtu, 11 Februari 2012

Bront Palarae - Google Blog Search

Bront Palarae - Google Blog Search


Lucky Charm: <b>Bront Palarae</b> Viewed My Video!!!

Posted: 09 Feb 2012 03:16 AM PST

Guess who's going to be in KLCC next week?
Omjayyy. As I waited night and day with anticipation, I knew it that it was about to be my lucky day for the... nth time. Initially, my day wasn't that good after all but in every cases or most events, this definitely the sign that something good is coming between you. Don't believe me, it's okay but try to think about it. So, I had extra curricular activity in school. I'd tell you, it's not that piece of cake when you have to handle a club, consisting around 137 non-stop talking girls with less respect especially when you're as the President without having any other committee-women. But, that's okay because when life puts you in tough situation, don't just merely say "Why me?" but instead say "Try me?"  I'm pretty sure that by the end of the day, you're going to feel like a rawkstar. I spoke in English and a little Malay during the meeting when I first introduced the teachers and the other girls. Thank God, the teachers understood how it was like and they helped me. I don't know whether they didn't even listen to me, or I was just that boring or they didn't understand my English... Whatever.
Lepas habis aktiviti kokurikulum, maka pulanglah kambing-kambing yang mengimpikan kebebasan mutlak mendapatkan limo masing-masing untuk pulang ke kandang. Lepas je masuk kereta.. ibu buat saspens. Dah macam kaji novel sastera sampai ada tahap saspender..
" Haa, ye," dengan nada yang berlainan daripada biasa. (Dalam hati berkobar-kobar meneka ibu nak beritahu pasal pertandingan video tu ni.. betul tak betul tak?)
"Emmm, that girl is your sister's friend, aite?" she muttered.
"Umm, yeah. Guess so. She didn't go to that boarding school in Mersing. Poor thing," I replied and things were getting awkward.
Lepas tu, abah pun drive pergi simpang dekat depan..Arakian bonda mula bersuara..
"What? Is it about the car?"
"NO! Think harder and deeper."
"Mom, you don't leave me clueless."
"Ika tengok bangunan tu..." 
"Ohh, pasal pertandingan tu. Dia call eh?"
" Ha'a.You're in the top 3 and we're going to KLCC next Thursday or Wednesday."
So the rest was a history.
Seriously, I do prepare for surprise. 
Juri yang mengadili pertandingan tersebut, salah seorangnya ialah...
Bront Palarae derrr...You tell me perempuan mana yang tak jealous tahap dewa Zeus atau Nemesis apabila Bront Palarae tonton video I? Cehh. Then, I pun cakap la dekat mak yang dia jadi juri for that video competition but then abah tanya.. Who is he? Terus I cakap, ala yang Ombak Rindu tu, hopefully dia kenal lah. Ala, golongan bapak ni, manalah dia nak ambil tahu sangat. Yang dia tahu anak dia berjaya menjadi pelajar yang bukan berorientasikan peperiksaan tetapi mempunyai ciri kepimpinan dan keseimbangan akademik dan kokurikulum. 
Fuh, den kobau sama ekau, den turun poi naik highway masa cuti banyak kali jugaklah, lagi-lagi bila den nak hantar adik den poi ghembau. (Teruk betul penulisan aku ni)
Hari Ahad ni nak pergi ambil adik. Maybe nak angkut dia sekali pergi KL sebab I signed up her name too for the competition. Anyway, the exhibition will be launched by the Prime Minister of Malaysia, Datuk Seri Najib Tun Abdul Razak and will be witnessed by Public Works Minister, Datuk Shaziman Abu Mansor. I'm not sure whether Abang KyoPropaganda has already been informed about it cuz I can't wait to meet that Malaysian Youtuber. 


Ingat nak buat surprise dekat satu sekolah but then I spilled almost everything to my comrades in arms, tapi tak semualah. Cikgu HEM nak tengok video Standards Msia I. Tadi pun pergi hantar letter of invitation dekat pejabat sebab nak hand in kepada dia tapi she wasn't around, too bad. OK lah, program menyiapkan Nilam dan bersengkang mata sehingga pukul 4 pagi pun sudah berakhir, kini saya mahu fokuskan kepada pelajaran sebab nak further dalam Actuarial Sciences. Ramai kawan-kawan yang nak tengok video saya, tapi saya cakap tunggu saya buat akaun YouTube lepas SPM. 
Actually, I started to immerse myself into this vlogging or videography world since I was little, approximately when I was 12, a little naive but wise. Possibly.
Abah asked me to make a brief film using WMM for Teachers' Day like year in year out and so I deliberately drenched my soul into this fun world that one could never trade. Just started with a simple or you say baby steps, but then now, I'm making my way for this national level achievement. Like, who would've thought that at the tender age like me I'm capable to do such things rather that the eldest. I ain't bragging here yo, but what I'm trying to highlight here is that kids nowadays must use their brains and steal the opportunity that I believe it won't knock you for so many times but try to seek for it. 
Dah lepas event ni, kena buat persediaan secara intensif untuk pembentangan syarikat depan ahli lembaga pengarah. Den jadi CAO kena bersedialah dengan limpahan soalan yang membanjiri benak fikiran arus modeninasi yang dicanang liberalisasi ekonomi. Nayaa.. Dengan pertandingan catur lagi...rasanya nak sort pertandingan balik dan remain chill goyang kaki, basuh tangan je. Bagilah peluang dekat orang lain.
One more thing, tadi bilik pancaragam hampir terbakar. As soon I came out from the surau for Zuhur prayer, I saw something dark, and it smelt so bad. It was the old air conditioners that caused the blunder. Thank God the banders were safe but the drum sets looked horrid after being shot with that particular fire extinguisher. No matter what we do, there must be an adult or teacher around us. So, Imma pray for the best now and have a good time, peeps.
But still I don't have any idea why they're so many people trying looking out for this certain essay that I just wrote previously. 

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan