Nuffnang

Rabu, 20 Jun 2012

Akim - Google Blog Search

Akim - Google Blog Search


<b>Akim</b> feat Fiq - Mesti Ada Cinta | Seventh Angel [NET]

Posted: 05 Jun 2012 08:18 PM PDT

akim & afiq - mesti ada cinta

Goddamnit.

I seriously have this song stuck in my head now, thanks to Astro. I've been listening to this song & watching the video repeatedly all night long and it's driving me crazy.

The first time I heard this song I think probably last month or so, it gave me serious chill. The song is somehow 'haunting'. Maybe the lyrics or maybe the music. Then the video itself just blends together. The whole thing just gives me the chill and I absolutely love that. It's a sign that it's a damn good music. I don't listen to malay music, and I happened to accidentally listen to this on Astro while I was waiting for my show to start.

At first I thought the music video is about Akim and his love interest for Fieqa and that Fiq is Fieqa's boyfriend and boy was I wrong. The 3 of them are actually siblings. Fieqa being the youngest sister, then Akim followed by Fiq. Akim is the bad boy type, having bad friends and just a total opposite from his brother who sells burger. Then when his sister got raped, he got pissed and confronted his friend who did it but the whole gang beat him up and then he's paralyzed. That's when he realized that family's love is more than anything and that he mixed with the wrong people.

I have a serious thing for cute bad boys, who wears black and then gets beaten up. It drives me crazy and [bleep]. Hence why I'm currently obsessed with this video. Damn you Akim for being a bad boy, wearing black and then get beaten up.

The song itself has an entirely different meaning. It's actually a song about prophet Muhammad SAW and his love for us, the Muslims. Akim explained the meaning of the song in his blog so you can check it out if you want: Akim's Blog

The collaboration between Akim and Fiq worked so well. I just friggin love their voices together. My only problem is the video's continuity. You see at the beginning the 'CCTV'-ish camera of Akim being beaten up by the gang but you see him running down the stairs and straight away beating his friend but in other end part, you see him confronting his friend first. So continuity error there. But other than that, it's such an awesome video and song.

When the hell did Akim get so cute?! And I find Fiq strangely cute as well. Wtf.

AKIM FEAT FIQ – MESTI ADA CINTA

Bila saja kau terasa
Hati tertekan berkata
Mengapakah jiwa makin terseksa

Cuba kau lihat dunia
Dari mata yang melihat
Semua adalah dengan izin yang esa

Dan bila esok tiba
Yakinlah cinta ada, mesti yakin ada

Suria tertunduk malu
Dengan cahayamu ohh kasih
Awan terkejar melindung
Mengemis senyummu
Rembulan mengukir bayang kasih sayangmu
Indahnya bila cinta ada, yakinlah

Katakanlah oooo
Sang pencinta
Katakanlah
Sepenuh jiwa

Suria tertunduk malu
Dengan cahayamu ohh kasih
Awan terkejar melindung
Mengemis senyummu

Suria tertunduk malu
Dengan cahayamu ohhh kasih
Awan terkejar melindung
Mengemis senyummu
Rembulan mengukir bayang kasih sayangmu
Indahnya bila cinta ada, yakinlah

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan