Nuffnang

Khamis, 19 Julai 2012

Yuna - Google Blog Search

Yuna - Google Blog Search


[MUSIC] The Talented & Beautiful <b>Yuna</b> Zarai Covers Frank Ocean&#39;s <b>...</b>

Posted: 19 Jul 2012 05:32 PM PDT

Spotted this beautiful gem over at Liveagl. This isn't just any cover. Believe me when I say that. This is one of the most beautiful covers I've ever heard from an artist. This happens to be my first time listening to any material from Yuna Zarai and I'm hooked. This is just WOW! Yuna, a Malaysian beauty does an amazing job covering what happens to be her favourite Frank Ocean song, "Thinking About You". What makes this cover even more beautiful is that fact that she reworked it to make it her own. Recorded/shot live at her home in LA.

Get your copy of her self titled album here, if you found yourself falling for her voice like I did.

Showcase

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan