Nuffnang

Sabtu, 21 Julai 2012

Yuna - Google Blog Search

Yuna - Google Blog Search


My other favorite album this summer - <b>Yuna</b> - Welcome To Lewis <b>...</b>

Posted: 20 Jul 2012 07:10 PM PDT

20120720_yunamusic1.jpgThe other day I posted that John Mayer's new album, Born and Raised, is my current favorite album this summer - I have it on repeat in my car for the past three weeks, non-stop (yeah, I am that OCD).

At home I've decided to have some variety, so I have THIS album on repeat on my PS3 - again, play album, repeat.

John Mayer needs no introduction, obviously. So I want to take the time to give this girl, Yuna, a shout-out. She is originally from Malaysia, and had just recenty released her new self-titled album a few months ago. A few weeks ago I heard this song, and was immediately hooked.

If I have to give one word to describe her voice, it would be... ethereal. Check it out, or better yet, buy her album :)

Traprock Archives: <b>Yuna</b> Performs Live Your Life (Live on KCRW FM)

Posted: 21 Jul 2012 11:31 AM PDT

  Malaysian songwriter-songstress Yuna performs her hit single "Live Your Life" live on Los Angeles radio show KCRW's "Mourning Becomes Electric". Yuna is one of the rising stars we have in the music industry with her soulful sounds and combinations of genres of Jazz,Pop,and Soul. It's Sky's the limit for Yuna and her musical talents one of the best acoustic singers I've heard in quite some time. Checkout this exclusive footage bought to you by The Archives

 Follow Yuna on twitter:@Yunamusic 
Follow me on twitter:@CraigoGettems

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan