Nuffnang

Sabtu, 24 November 2012

Aaron Aziz - Google Blog Search

Aaron Aziz - Google Blog Search


~Mursapap~: My journey with <b>Aaron Aziz</b>

Posted: 13 Nov 2012 11:05 PM PST

Wahhh..... tittle tak nak kalah!

Well, i feel that it is time for me to share about my journey with Aaron Aziz. 

It all started in May 2012. I decided to watch Ombak Rindu for the 1st time. The film came out in late 2011 and i didnt really pay much attention to it. I dont really watch Malay movie. Heck i didnt really watch any movies for that matter. I'd rather watch stories that are aired on tv rather than go to cinema -because im crazy like tht.

I watched Ombak Rindu during my business trip flight to Aussie. At first i watched Hollywood movies and tv series like Family Guy, Modern Family and such but then i saw that Ombak Rindu was in the film list. Thinking that it has some good review and people are raving about it - i decided to watch it.
With very high skepticism of the goodness of the film, i watched it to pass my time.

And OMG!!!!! I am seriously hooked with Ombak Rindu and err.. as well as abang Aaron. I watched once and then i watched it again. And i bloody cried. I bloody cried for most of the time during the movie. Gila psycho! I was automatically in love with Aaron Aziz after that. It was really embarrassing since i dont want my friends to know that im crying, so i had to cover my face and cheek as if im sleeping. Padahal air mata dah meleleh and snort all over. And i watched it twice some more on my flight back home. Hahaha...

Before i watched the movie i didnt understand these things:
* why Izzah asks Haris to marry her
* why people love the movie so much
* why people love abang Aaron
* why they say Maya Karin was reaalllllly good in the movie

.... and now i understand. In this movie, maya's acting was the best so far (not that ive watched her act in other movies but i think she was really good as Izzah). I love the songs, the cinematography, i love the background music, i love when Mila found out that Hariz is with someone else and the look Hariz gave Izzah. OMA... cair! 

And now he is in this tv show called Adam & Hawa and i've never missed a single show! I followed it wanting to see him act and lemme tell you - when he does his cute antics in the show, i seriously smile like it was done to me. Chronic case sudah ini!

As we all know, Aaron is happily married to Diyana Halik from @diyanahalik and i have high respect for her coz she was able to withstand the love/screams/dotting eyes of all the girls who love his husband. It takes patience, trust and deep rooted love for her to accept who he is. To their family, i wish for the best of all eternity and most importantly blessing from Allah. Insya Allah.

Now... let me enjoy my abang aaron in Ombak Rindu yet again *blinking sheepishly*


Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan