Nuffnang

Khamis, 13 Disember 2012

Atilia - Google Blog Search

Atilia - Google Blog Search


Industry Insider: Baajookoo&#39;s <b>Atilia</b> Haron, Daphne Iking and Yasmin <b>...</b>

Posted: 13 Dec 2012 12:40 AM PST

With an average of 26k followers on Instagram alone, we're sure you must already be well acquainted with Atilia, Daphne and Yasmin, who have just added fashion entrepreneurs to their very multi-faceted belts. Here's what the pretty, talented trio had to say about personal style, shoulder pads on baju kurungs, and what they love in a man.

Atila Haron, Daphne Iking, and Yasmin Hani, founders of Baajookoo

My style icon is:
Atilia:
 Sade Adu and Coco Rocha.
Daphne: Victoria Beckham (circa now) meets Vivienne Westwood.
Yasmin: It sucks that I have to answer last, because mine are definitely Victoria Beckham and Coco Rocha!

I would never be caught dead in:
A:
Fake brands.
D: Crocs, they're ugly and dangerous in lifts.
Y:  Micro mini skirts, going bra-less and mum jeans!

I splurge on …
A: Handbags and handphones.
D: Shoes, food, books, arts and crafts.
Y: Shoes, accessories, bags, clothes and stationery! I splurge on anything actually …

I skimp on …
A: Cosmetics.
D: Watches – I probably only have three "real" watches.
Y: Gold! I've only just started to like and collect gold … Slooowwlyyyyy!

My most treasured possession is:
A: My song, 'Duyung'.
D: My Bvglari rings, because each ring tells a story or a phase in my life. I've lost two, believed to be stolen – that broke my heart, as it held many cherished memories.
Y: My handphones and my father's collection of swords, spears and blowpipes.

I'm at my happiest when …
A:
I am with my loved ones.
D: 
I've completed a task successfully without compromising my priorities in my life, which are my family and my kids.
Y: I am full, and on an island with my favorite people.

My beauty regime is …
A: Cleanse, tone and moisturise.
D: To make sure I remove the grime and grub off my face, and I love moisturising my face and body!
Y: Cleanse, tone, moisturize and working out.

My favorite scent or smell is …
A:
Men's perfume.
D: The smell of drizzling rain after my lawn is cut.
Y: Of newborn babies and my husband's neck!

My go-to shampoo + conditioner combo is:
A: Kérastase Reflection Bain Chroma Captive.
D: L'Oréal's Kérastase.
Y: Kérastase.

Yay or Nay: Shoulder pads on baju kurungs?
A: Nay, nay, nay!
D: Yay! But the soft ones that accentuate, not overwhelm.
Y: Oooohhh, nay!

I hate it when a man …
A: Says I shop too much.
D: Gets super jealous, it's a turn off.
Y: Thinks he is macho, and is too vain. Oh, and also rude.

I love it when a man …
A:
Says I should shop more, and buy more handbags because, "You deserve it, baby".
D: Is a man. A real man. Not some boy acting like a man – bullying, being mean, foolish and a complete idiot.
Y: Knows how to treat a lady, and is adventurous and smart.

Currently playing on my iPod:
A: Eskobar, Payung Teduh, Jon Phonics, Nine Inch Nails and Atilia.
D: 'Love On Top' by Beyonce.
Y: India Arie, Al Green, Sade, Foster the People, Temple Trap, The Bird and the Bee, and Angus and Julia Stone.

My idea of the perfect holiday is …
A: Just being in Amsterdam.
D: Spending it with my favourite people.
Y: With my fun family and friends, on an island with no fuss.

If Baajookoo could have a celebrity muse, it would be …
A: Well, I'd say Yasmin Hani, Atilia Haron and Daphne Iking. Haha!
D: Local? Tengku Azura. International? Probably Kate Moss.
Y: Besides us three? Local would be Yuna and international would be Coco Rocha and Kate Middleton!

+++
Image credit: courtesy of Atilia, Daphne and Yasmin Hani, Baajookoo

Reflection Bain Chroma Captive

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan