Nuffnang

Khamis, 1 Ogos 2013

Yuna - Google Blog Search

Yuna - Google Blog Search


<b>Yuna</b> - I Wanna Go (Faustix & Imanos Remix) :: Indie Shuffle Music <b>...</b>

Posted: 22 Jul 2013 12:56 PM PDT

What's so good?

Frequent collaborators DJ Faustix and DJ Imanos are quickly becoming my favorite duo because of the versatility and ingenuity they inject into remake projects. Their remix of "I Wanna Go" is a poppy, dance-filled track with a passive-aggressive trap melody and Yuna's angelic vocals. Seriously, when my soul has run its course with my present body, I pray that Yuna's voice is there during my ascent to the heavens.

I admire Imanos's ability to expand beyond trap music and constantly hit listeners in the face with a glitchy, hip-hop beat. On this remix, Faustix and Imanos pulled back from their signature sound, took a risk, and delivered a delightful twist with a crisp dance sound.

Stream the innovators above.

In a civilization proving the absence of civilization music is its proctor. ...learn more →

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan