Nuffnang

Ahad, 9 Disember 2012

Atilia - Google Blog Search

Atilia - Google Blog Search


<b>Atilia</b> married in February 2013 | Eyulily.com

Posted: 08 Dec 2012 03:25 AM PST

align="Right"

cellpadding="3″

Atilia not want to officially reveal the identity of the prospective husband.

noshade="noshade"

Swizzle Atilia petite singer, 38, will end the era seemedjandanya with a sound engineer in the year after fuckfor four years.
 Before this marriage Atilia with Johan Ariff Abdul Aziz for10 years ended in divorce in 2009. Just liveonly a month before going into the year 2013, but the news or cardAtilia marriage or real name Raja Putri Atilia Raja Haronstill invisible.
The issue continues only when directed to Atilia Kosmo!Salamiah singer met with Hassan's son at dinnerPinky night launch Jazzy Affair and pink ambulance byGleneagles Hospital in Grand Hyatt Hotel, Kuala Lumpur recently.
Kosmo!: How to Atilia wedding planning should take place at this year?
Atilia: In the earlier planned, I really wouldmarried sometime in December, but due to work schedulevery compact, my wedding will be postponed to February of future.
Why should you not be delayed while a young age?
Yes, I know. This year I completed 38 years of age. That is why ifmay I want to get married soon and want to give my parents grandchildren (laughs). I think the people who have long heard me getting married, ashamed liketell a story about marriage because preoccupied postponed the date.
What causes you willing to postpone the wedding date?
Too much work to be completed as recording an albumthird this month and my mini concert in Indonesia inJanuary next year. After that, I finally have the free time, becauseI selected the month of February next year. Not deliberately delaydate of marriage, so I hope everyone understands.
What is the view of the prospective husband and family when you're about it?
Thank God, there is no objection. My mother did not putno pressure and very understanding. Similarly, theprospective husband. Actually, he's decided that we postponedmarriage, not wanting it all done in a hurry.
Why hide the identity of the prospective husband?
Not that I want to hide the identity of the prospective husband. If there is ahad met with us, I do not run and I do not carepeople know who I love. Just not the time for meofficially told because he was familiar, not the artist. EnoughI just tell us already several years old love, and he was sound engineer.
How do the wedding preparations?
Much remains to be resolved, but for me what is important the marriage ceremony. The reception is done then or laterYou're not even a problem for me. Wedding ceremony optionsmy classic and simple concept.
Former husband know Atilia get married?
While we were separated, my relationship with ex-husband stillgood and we remain as friends. Yes, he knows and Ihope this second marriage will remain until the end.We can all pray for the best for me.

Related posts:

  1. Gambar Atilia 2012
  2. Married in January 2013
  3. Gambar Atilia 2012
  4. Fasha Sandha married this April
  5. What fortunately married

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan