Nuffnang

Jumaat, 24 Februari 2012

Stephen Rahman Hughes - Google Blog Search

Stephen Rahman Hughes - Google Blog Search


'Kitchen Musical' star in Manila | U.S. News Los Angeles

Posted: 23 Feb 2012 07:55 PM PST

By ABS-CBNnews.com and U.S. News Agency / Asian

"The Kitchen Musical" star Stephen Rahman-Hughes said he is having a grand time here in the Philippines.

Rahman-Hughes, who surprised the "madlang people" on "It's Showtime" on Thursday, said his trip to Manila has been absolutely fantastic.

"Absolutely fanatastic experience out there… We don't have a show like this ('It's Showtime') in the UK, especially on daytime TV. It was jus fantastic," he said.

Rahman-Hughes said it is his first time here in the country and as early as now, he is already hoping to come back to see the other beautiful places.

"I'm hoping I get the chance to come back! The warmth, everyone has shown me has been amazing. I'm ready to come back already," he said.

The English-Malay actor said he would also love to meet his fans.

"Since I arrived, my Twitter has gone ballistic. I realized that there's so much support for me here," he said. – From a report by Gretchen Fullido, ABS-CBN News

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan