Nuffnang

Sabtu, 23 Jun 2012

najwa mahiaddin - Google Blog Search

najwa mahiaddin - Google Blog Search


<b>Najwa Mahiaddin</b> - Top 10 Mp3 Download - BlogMas

Posted: 07 May 2009 06:52 PM PDT



Send "Got To Go" Ringtone to your Cell

Najwa Mahiaddin - Got To Go Ringtone and Mp3
This time I'm gonna live my life
I ain't no stepford wife
No I ain't perfect
Gonna find somebody who's worth it
And no you ain't that person
Coz i caught you constantly flirtin'
With my best friend

So I guess I'll say goodbye
I'll find me another guy
Why (why why why)
You always makin' me
Cry (cry cry cry)
No I can't stand it
No you can't be my man
It don't matter who you are,
Even if you were a star,
You've got to go
(Go go go go go go)
Read my lips I'm leavin',
and no no I ain't teasin',
This time it's for real,
Gotta find you another girl,
Coz this one sure ain't stayin',
By the time you finish what you're sayin'
I'll be gone


Send "Got To Go" Ringtone to your Cell

Najwa Mahiaddin - Got To Go Mp3 and Music Video

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan