Nuffnang

Jumaat, 9 November 2012

Fouziah Gous - Google Blog Search

Fouziah Gous - Google Blog Search


Pijuism: My own little <b>Fouziah Gous</b>.

Posted: 30 Oct 2012 02:47 AM PDT

So, want to guess something not so new?
I hate Ainatul Mardhiah Mohd Amin.
Yep, my exceptional indescribable hatred towards her is definite.
Not to mention, she's such a pathetic loser.
I'm sure you're informed of these. Sorry to bore yah.
But hey, although it's agonizing and eerie for me to type this down and post it for general view, she's my loser.
Always and forever. World and hereafter.
Anyway like they say, less is more.
Let's cut the chase and forget about unnecessary shit, skip the mushy parts, save some valuable salty unshed tears and wish this little idiot here,

A very berry Happy 15th Birthday.
*Wow Ainatul, look at how much you aged, must've peed a sea. A toxic and smelly and rather yellowish one hehe.
Anyway, I express my deepest regret and apology for not wishing you personally. Sometimes it's hard for me to fathom words towards an individual I care very much, though sometimes the way I show it is foul, nevertheless, that doesn't mean I don't remember that you were born on October instead of November, etc.
Seriously Natul, you thought I forgot?
I thought after 3 unforgetable sexually harassed torturous years, you would know me better than that.
Whatever.


Oooooh, lookie here, something new to guess for a change.
Any idea whose is this?
Whoever does it belong to, you ought to admit though, he's got one fine ass.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan