Nuffnang

Rabu, 11 Januari 2012

rosyam nor - Google Blog Search

rosyam nor - Google Blog Search


I eat clean food today and do yoga everyday to stay healthy and to <b>...</b>

Posted: 11 Jan 2012 05:13 AM PST

NINIE AHMAD

1

Your annoyingly optimistic Malay Malaysian yoga teacher. You read something about yoga being banned here in Malaysia? Well, I'm still here. READ MORE..

TWITTER @NINIEAHMAD

I TEACH AT

MY SOULMAT

COVERS (2008 – 2010)

MEDIA (2009 – 2010)

FAVOURITE AFFIRMATIONS

MOST READ POSTS

A YOGA CLASS A DAY KEEPS THE DOCTORS AWAY

January 2012
M T W T F S S
« Dec    
 1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031  

MOSTLY...

Sunsalute Sunday Stand Saturday Healthy Recipe Wise Wednesday Quote Youtube Tuesday I create Tree Thursday Manduka Monday Upward Yoga Yoga How-To I have Yoga 101 I feel Fly Friday I don't I read I eat YouTube Legendary Yoga Teachers I become I believe Event I teach Uncategorized Article Interview I dare I wear I watch & listen I travel I practice I love I am

ARCHIVES

EKA, DVE, TRI - VINYASA!

ASK & YOU MIGHT GET, SEARCH & YOU SHALL FIND

META & RSS

WEBSITE DISCLAIMER

All photos, texts, visuals and videos in this website belong to the website owner unless credited or stated otherwise. Any reproduction of any kind (online, print, mention) must credit the website owner and the stated photographer(s).

COMMENT DISCLAIMER

1. The opinions expressed here and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of the website owner
2. The website owner is also not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by her comment providers
3. The website owner reserves the right to remove (without notice) and to NOT publish (a) abusive, defamatory, racist or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, misrepresentative or misleading, (c) religious or racial (d) offensive, immoral otherwise inappropriately lengthy comments

Full content generated by Get Full RSS.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan