Nuffnang

Selasa, 27 November 2012

Fahrin Ahmad - Google Blog Search

Fahrin Ahmad - Google Blog Search


<b>Fahrin Ahmad</b> Saya! - ceritaseoranggadisver.siminie

Posted: 17 Nov 2012 11:26 PM PST

he has my heart, and i has his heart..
my other half tu bukan lah fahrin ahmad yang real tu la..
but he is my one and only fahrin ahmad.
he is my bodyguard, he is my superhero, he is my soulmate, he is guardian angel, he is my EVERYTHING!
he is there when i am sick, sad, happy, lonely. he is always there by my side.
i guess i am one of the lucky ones coz i got you, love.
thanx love for always being there for me, for loving me as I am, for handling me when I am at worst.
you are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean, and the beat in my heart.
p/s : nota cinta itu semua just for you.
NOTA CINTA : Everything comes and goes, but my love for you will last forever.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan