Nuffnang

Rabu, 6 Mac 2013

Nora Danish - Google Blog Search

Nora Danish - Google Blog Search


Uniqlo Malaysia announces Owen Yap & <b>Nora Danish</b> as its <b>...</b>

Posted: 05 Mar 2013 11:00 PM PST

Posted by yipeng on March 6, 2013

Uniqlo has annouced television presenter, Owen Yap and popular actress, Nora Danish, as their Spring/Summer 2013 Uniqlo Malaysia ambassadors. They will be the face of the brand for upcoming Uniqlo campaigns featuring polo shirts, linen and other items. "I've always been a big fan of Uniqlo. I like the variety of clothing that it carries. I can wear Uniqlo from a casual setting to a formal one – everything is there!" said Owen. "Personally, I love how easy it is to mix and match, so I can style it according to how I feel. When I found out that I was chosen to be one of the new ambassadors, I felt honoured and excited!" added Nora. The ambassadors will be featured in the Spring/Summer 2013 collection items.

Nora-Danish

Owen-Yap

Tagged under , , ,


Foto Sambutan Ulangtahun Kelahiran <b>Nora Danish</b> | OHBULAN!

Posted: 06 Mar 2013 08:28 PM PST

f2bb3a34866411e290b722000a9f0a3d_7

Hari ini merupakan sambutan ulangtahun kelahiran buat pelakon comel, Nora Danish dan menerusi laman Instagram milik pelakon ini sendiri, semalam telah berlangsungnya 'surprise birthday party' buat dirinya yang telah dirancang beberapa jam lebih awal daripada tarikh sebenar.

Menerusi foto-foto yang dipaparkan, Nora turut menerima pemberian hadiah daripada ahli keluarganya berupa coklat, baju serta minyak wangi.

Beberapa jam yang lalu, Nora juga telah sempat memuat naik status di laman Facebooknya yang berbunyi :

It's my birthday!!! Alhamdullilah. Tq all for ur wishes n prayers, God bless us all. I'm thankful to have great people around me, family, frens n my supporters. Syukur. #Danishian # We Love Nora Danish

Berikut kami kongsikan beberapa foto Nora Danish sewaktu sambutan hari jadinya semalam. Jom layan!

Tags: ,

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan