Nuffnang

Isnin, 29 Julai 2013

Bunkface - Google Blog Search

Bunkface - Google Blog Search


<b>Bunkface</b> - ( Better Off This Way chords ) - AZ Guitar Tabs

Posted: 24 Jul 2013 09:55 AM PDT

Bunkface - Better Off This Way Tabbed by Orang Intro Dm C Am A# Dm C Another day to pay A# I'm looking at your way F C I know you won't survive Dm In this life C I know that you won't stay A# There's nothing left to say F C So I don't have to try Gm But now I see Am And I will be A# The best of me Dm C You're staring at the stars A# I'm wondering where you are F C Are we in same emotions Dm Anymore C I knew it all along A# Correct me if I'm wrong F C The world was just a black hole Gm And now I see Am And I will be A# The best of me [ Tab from: http://www.guitaretab.com/b/bunkface/361803.html ] Dm C You know, I know A# F C I could never be like them Dm I can't help you C A# Save you no more F C Coz, I tried before Dm I don't want to C A# Breakthrough F C Everything is meant to be Dm I'll just stay here C A# Bleed and say F C Dm I'm better off this way C I'm sitting all alone A# I'm staring at the phone F C I know that you won't call Dm Anymore C If only we had time A# I'll leave it all behind F C I'll marry you and say Gm Coz now I see Am And I will be A# The best of me Dm C You know, I know A# F C I could never be like them Dm I can't help you C A# Save you no more F C Coz, I tried before Dm I don't want to C Breakthrough A# F C Everything is meant to be Dm I'll just stay here C A# Bleed and say F C Dm I'm better off this way C A# F C I'm better off this way Dm C A# F C Dm I'm better off this way

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan