Nuffnang

Jumaat, 9 Mei 2014

Yuna - Google Blog Search

Yuna - Google Blog Search


AngelKein : <b>YUNA</b>

Posted: 16 Apr 2014 06:16 AM PDT

My current artist to help me cope with life is Yuna. She's not new and I've heard her many times before, but at this point of my life, her music resonates and heals me most. I never ever really listened to any Malay songs, Yuna's has been my love. These two right now have be on repeat.

'Decorate' in English.

'Lelaki' in Malay.
Lelaki translates to "man". The first verse goes "who do you think you are, this love you just dump?".

Anyway, to update you guys. It's been very rough these past few weeks, as seen in previous posts, but I think I've reached a point of numbness. I really don't feel anything anymore, or don't want to feel anything anymore. Some of you might think it's not good to not feel, but I've been feeling so much I just want it all to stop.

I am thankful however because I am so, so blessed to be surrounded by people who are so loving and helpful, even from people across few seas and continents.

I'll be okay.

AngelKein

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan