Nuffnang

Selasa, 24 Januari 2012

siti nordiana - Google Blog Search

siti nordiana - Google Blog Search


Short dresses I&#39;m Not Sexy Extreme – <b>Siti Nordiana</b> | n9kini.net

Posted: 08 Dec 2010 02:04 AM PST

PETALING JAYA: 08 Dec – Singer Siti Nordiana Alias, 26, insists her new look is to wear a short dress at the party held recently not very sexy such as alleged by some quarters.

According to Siti Nurdiana or more comfortably be called Nana, the appearance of wearing a dress designed Suraya Hani as a sign of self-renewal and the emergence of new art in the industry after a long hiatus.

"Actually I do not think even dress sexy. Maybe people will never see me dressed so that is why many are surprised when I wear a dress like that to suit the event. After all this is the first time I wore a short dress in front of the audience.

"I think, I am wearing a dress is not sexy extreme. Take me want the same image for it, then people will get bored.

"This new appearance is also a single image in conjunction with the release of my new song titled" Do not Hold '. Anyway, I do not care to respond because they have the right to an opinion and I accept it, "he told to media, here , Tuesday.

Nana image before.

Tell Nana, reform is not only done to his image but also brought different music than her singing that is now used to come up with alternative rock music in his new songs.

"The song 'Tak Tahan' is my first solo project after a two year hiatus, and my other music show to the fans.

"If I show the new songs with ballads like the concept a bit, people will know the song I sing. So I want to change my view of society that is able to bring different music genres," said the child was born in Negeri Sembilan.

In the meantime, she said she had quit his job as a Counsellor of Education at the City University College, Petaling Jaya, Selangor, because he wants to focus on his singing career.

"Actually, when at its usual title of art, it is difficult for me to work according to office hours. If you have any photography session, I want to pick it difficult to leave.

"Add also now I have to focus on my new single and album later anyway. So I decided to stop work and pull up my career again as soon as possible.

"Now I also tamed himself in acting. At the moment I've just finished filming the telemovie session Pineapple And Ikanku and before this, I acted for the drama I Budak Minang 2.

"Right now my focus is I want my name back meniakkan not think in any field related to the arts. After all I already do not work anymore. So to be hard work for the children,"

Full content generated by Get Full RSS.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan