Nuffnang

Selasa, 6 Mac 2012

Atilia - Google Blog Search

Atilia - Google Blog Search


Dylan Phuah: ChurpOut With <b>Atilia</b> At 7atenine

Posted: 06 Mar 2012 12:40 AM PST

Last two weeks, I was invited by Churp Chup and 7atenine to attend a ChupOut event with the other Churpers and Churpies at 7atenine, Ascott Kuala Lumpur.
7atenine is a gastrolounge located right in the heart of Kuala Lumpur, which serves great food and drinks while having regular performance night by various artists.
It was Sessions night with Heineken that night. Atilia, our Malaysian Lady of Jazz, was to perform on stage singing some of the best jazz tunes.
I had the opportunity to bring along Catherine as my guest. Thanks for coming all the way. =)


It was a great night, filled with great food, music and friends.

Thank you ChurpChurp and 7atenine for inviting us!

Coming this 7th April in 7atenine, another Sessions event. This time there will be an urban hip hop rap performance by our very own Joe Flizzow!

To find out more about 7atenine,
or you can visit their website at http://www.sevenatenine.com
Follow them on Twitter too! @7atenineAscott

They are located at 9, Jalan Pinang, Kuala Lumpur.

Also if you want to get invited to such events, do join us in Churp Churp.

Alexis Bistro Presents <b>Atilia</b> | Vision KL - Your City Lifestyle Guide <b>...</b>

Posted: 08 Feb 2010 07:45 PM PST

Have we missed
an event? Click
here to let us know.

KL Calendar

Referred to as the nightingale of the music scene in KL, Atilia is one petite lass with a strong voice. The singer-songwriter is soulful and contemplative.


Leave A Comment

Motown with <b>Atilia</b> at 7atenine | Melmonica

Posted: 03 Mar 2012 02:09 AM PST

Last Saturday, I was invited to a mini #Churpout with a few Churpies and Churpers. Haha. What's the difference you asked? Churpies are the nice people who work at Churp Churp and Churpers are people like me who make a lot of noise virtually.

Elwyn & I arrived sharp 830pm. We were looking forward to Atilia but she hasn't started. We were then served lots of good food before she begins.

image

Omgosh just by looking at this makes my tummy sings. I remember how good it was. A must try if you are ever there.

image

Yummy pepperoni pizza.

image

Ikan bilis pizza (Very Malaysian kan?)

image

Vegetarian pizza (if I'm not mistaken)

image

The crowd's fav! Soft shell crab. I'd sapu it all if I didn't have to share :P

image

Fried chicken.

image

Sausage black pepper. Also my fav.

image

Now I've always been a fan of B&W but I can never seem to get it right with all these phone apps. The pic is either not up to my expectation or the contrast is too fake but I kinda like this though. Do you?

Then finally Atilia came out.

image

She sang some (unfamiliar) jazz songs but my fav was Signed, Sealed, Delivered! She also did sing some Jackson 5 songs. She's super awesome. Love the strong vocals and how she connects with the audience.

image
I would stay for a little longer if I didn't have such a tiring day earlier. 7atenine is such a chic place to dine/hangout with your pals.

The next Sessions with Heineken features Joe Flizzow and Big Bang. I'd love to attend but I'm too kiam wtf.

Joe Flizzow & Big Bang
Date: 7 April 2012
Time: 8.30pm
Venue: (duh!) 7atenine
RM100++ is inclusive of 2 course dinner & show
RM50 nett is for show only
*all inclusive of 1 bottle of Heineken beer
*tickets are available at pre event and at door on event day

Random Posts

Related posts:

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan