Nuffnang

Khamis, 29 Mac 2012

Sara Ali - Google Blog Search

Sara Ali - Google Blog Search


Avoid fans bored | Eyulily.com

Posted: 29 Mar 2012 02:16 AM PDT

NOT arrogant or sell expensive, but talented young actress Sara Ali pleaded prefer no publicity about him in newspapers and magazines from being associated with wild gossip or controversies that affect reputation.

So, not surprisingly, not many stories have reported on actor Will known in the drama, the film left behind A, Songlap, Castle and Nur Say what Love The Movie, in recent years. Sara Merajukkah in art?
href href="http://www.hmetro.com.my/articles/Elakpeminatbosan/Article/#" class="next">
    Foto

    li style="position: absolute; left: 350px; display: block;">  photo

  • Foto
  • li style="position: absolute; left: 1050px; display: block;"> photo

    li style="position: absolute; left: -350px; display: block;">  photo

"I admit it is rarely out in newspapers and magazines because I want to limitation of publicity. I refuse to often make photography sessions before this because we want people to feel bored because the faces often appear in newspapers.

"If there are no new stories, the better I sit back and relax in rumah.Bukan way I want name quickly rose to the wild rumors that do not develop the mind.

"Let the name of the escalating increase sharply because I want people to know me the talent is at stake. I also want to be successful in the arts as an actor Shaheizy Sam, Maya Karin and Lisa Surihani which has already built a strong name in the art home.

"What is important, I need to protect the good name that the family beliefs and endorsing interest in art, "he said.

Frankly, the owner said his real name Sarah Hairi Ali, he did not like the wild gossip and controversy, since time immemorial. For example, I've been in love with Shaheizy digosipkan Sam when we co-starred in Songlap first.

"Gossip is funny and we both laughed after hearing them. I do not deny we were close friends with fellow artists, but not love. I like to be friends with Sam because we often talk about the film and the arts of endeavor, "he said.

Most recently, Sara who want to work with many more great film directors such as Dain Said and Mamat Khalid said he ready for the 'comeback' as come up with new images of short hair dyed brown ermine shoulder two weeks ago.

"Many of our women artists very long hair now. I also have long hair keep for three years and ends it is damaged.

"I hope the director will offer me a new image acting with short hair too. In fact, I want to give something different in 2012, "he said.

Sharing his new film about the horror comedy genre, Do not Look Look Ahmad Idham direction coupled with Zizan King Boys, Sara said, it also experiences new for him to work with the production Excellent Pictures.

"It's my first time working with Ahmad Idham, Zizan Miera and Kate who also starred in this film. I bring my character in the comedy adventure Yaya and Yaya's character as ever played, but this time I give the element of humor to make this character.

"What's interesting, we did the shoot for 'house boat' Cave location Bewah, lake. Besides acting Zizan give a good, all the actors and film crew will also have been very cooperative, "he said of the first movie theaters throughout the land looked from today (March 29).

Asked whether he sulk or disappointed with the art to reject the publicity before. Sarah also denied it.

"Who says I sulk? Actually, I silence for a moment in the art of looking for opportunities to make for busy working behind the scenes. After all, how long I will continue doing what artists mushroomed and emerging artists emerging every day.

"I began to participate in the arts at the age of 20 years and now has reached 22 years of age. As an artist, I must be smart plan for the future because the need for preparation later in life later. I was interested in the field direction and my dream of becoming a director at the age of 29 years.

"Therefore, every time is not involved in the shooting, I spend time looking behind the scenes knowledge of the direction," he said of the new Heck telemovie finished shooting 7 Days for TV3 and smile at the Kuala Lumpur for the Astro channel.

/> Sara has not had a lover
/> WHEN coupled with male artists in drama and film, each time with the couple's name digosipkan. Previously, Sara was digosipkan warm in love with Sam Shaheizy Songlap pairs in the film.
In fact, Sam is only a work in the film.

"I still do not have a special friend, because I see the age young and artistic journey it is still far away. My mother does not mind I have no boyfriend for now.

"I also do not like looking in the belief that if we had met the right man, that's when we know he is the man," he said.

said Sara, she did not have many friends among the artists as possible because he was not socializing like other people.

"After I shot, I would usually go home with the family . I also want to 'hang out' at home from spending time outside. I have no personal assistants or managers because so far I prefer to manage their own art career. />
"But I really like watching a movie, if not involved with the shooting. I do not mind even watch movies alone. I like to watch movies featuring stories about life and the vagaries of man.

"If other artists spent time in the club, I would consider a young age such socializing is over because I've laluinya at the age of 16 and 17 years again, "he said.

Sara /> Trivia
/>

  • last time you go to a movie … movie John Carter
    />
  • Films that have an impact in the self … The King Speech – Very happy with Colin Firth as the king of acting
    stutter />
  • Hollywood actor who would like to see … Christian Bale />
  • Director Christopher Nolan … favorite movies " br />
  • most ticklish Animal I touched … Snake
    />
  • thing most feared … Clown
  • nature of the most hated man … Not like the nice man who noticed.
  • class="blogger-post-footer">

    Related posts:

    1. 'Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted' Fans Meet Future
    2. Collection of hardcore fans
    3. Depe denies wedding fanatic fans
    4. Home Based Businesses for Retirees | Avoid Getting Scammed
    5. Micah Tambayong Fans Shocked Digilai Malaysia

    BERITA ARTIS - <b>Sara Ali</b> Jadi Pengarah? - Gua.com.my

    Posted: 29 Mar 2012 09:00 AM PDT

    Kelibat pelakon wanita ini jarang sekali dilihat baik di majlis mahupun di kaca televisyen. Rupa-rupanya, di sebalik 'rajuk' beliau, terselindung satu rahsia menarik yang tidak diketahui umum. GUA mengambil kesempatan menemu ramah Sara Ali sewaktu pratonton filem Jangan Pandang-Pandang baru-baru ini.

    " Sara memang jarang ada dekat 'event' sangat. Bukannya apa, sebenarnya Sara dalam proses belajar kerja-kerja di sebalik tabir. Sara memang ada minat yang mendalam dalam bidang pengarahan ini", ujar pelakon Jangan Pandang-Pandang ini.

    " Kalau ada rezeki di masa depan, Sara teringin nak mendalami ilmu berkaitan pengarahan ni di sekolah filem yang boleh mengasah bakat Sara. Kalau anda tanya Sara, institusi macam New York Film Academy dan Los Angeles Film School menjadi impian Sara ".

    " Sebabnya Sara ada perancangan Sara sendiri. Sara takkan berlakon sampai umur Sara 30. Jadi Sara fikir, untuk berkecimpung dalam bidang pengarahan merupakan antara benda yang Sara boleh buat untuk berkongsi pandangan dan karya Sara ".

    Mengulas mengenai pembabitan pertama beliau dalam filem komedi, Sara yang sebelum ini terkenal dengan lakonan beliau dalam filem Songlap mengakui komedi merupakan satu aspek seni yang mencabar.

    " Sara akui komedi merupakan sesuatu yang sukar. Untuk Sara faham kehendak karakter dan dialog itu bukan satu masalah tapi untuk Sara dapatkan 'punchline' yang sesuai dan menjadi, perlu untuk Sara dapatkan bimbingan Ahmad Idham".

    " Ahmad Idham bagi Sara memang pakar dalam menghasilkan filem komedi. Sara akui beliau berjaya cipta dimensi baru dalam setiap karya beliau. Kalau Sara nak berlakon dalam filem komedi lagi, memang Sara akan pilih Ahmad Idham ".

    " Dalam Malaysia ini, Sara tak nafikan ramai pengarah yang berbakat dan mahir dalam 'forte' mereka yang tersendiri. Antaranya Khabir Bhatia, Dain Said, Mamat Khalid dan juga Faisal Ishak. Mereka ini berusaha untuk hasilkan karya yang segar dan menarik untuk tatapan peminat semua ", sambil mengakhiri perbualan.

    Tiada ulasan:

    Catat Ulasan