Nuffnang

Ahad, 8 April 2012

Neelofa - Google Blog Search

Neelofa - Google Blog Search


MINDBUGGLING: FIVE REASONS TO LOVE <b>NEELOFA</b>

Posted: 04 Apr 2012 10:58 AM PDT


What a phenomenon.Everyone is talking about her nowadays.To be honest,I really like her.I'm not saying that I'm madly in love with her,I just like her.She might be overrated,but I do think she has something that differ her from any local artists nowadays.

Everyone knows that.Well,I've heard she's 35-25-36,is that true? Her body can make all boys go WOW and girls go DUHH.
2. She's a beauty with brain.
Like a real brain.I just found out that she she scored 5A in UPSR,8A in PMR and 10A in SPM.How many celebrities managed to do that?
3.She will be a huge business tycoon!
She launched Neelofa Heels her very own business career and how old is she again? Right,22.Moreover,she's from a very rich family and I really adore those rich kids who make money by their daddy's money.
4. She's a natural beauty.
See her with no make-up,still a stunner,right? Well,some might said,'aku tengok Neelofa tu biasa je,tak lawa mana pun'...Depends on your interests,okay? Beauty lies on the eyes of beholder.To my eyes,she's really beautiful.
THE BONUS REASON,AFTERALL.....
DO YOU REALLY NEED ANY OTHER REASONS TO LOVE HER?
5. Because of this picture...I've showed it to 10 friends of mine,9 of them were like 'asdfghjkl mak aihhh hot gila sial' and that other 1 friends didn't say anything,because he's a gay.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan