Nuffnang

Khamis, 17 Mei 2012

Fida Ibrahim - Google Blog Search

Fida Ibrahim - Google Blog Search


Meeting <b>Rafidah Ibrahim</b> – Fida » sixthseal.com

Posted: 17 May 2012 07:20 PM PDT

rafidah ibrahim

I'll be honest, I don't know who Rafidah Ibrahim (or Fida as her fans affectionately call her) was when I first met her. I heard from the others that she's a Malaysian artist that sings, acts and does modeling work. I was bunking with her talent manager in Perak, a guy called Shah and I quite admired her gung-ho attitude.

fida

Fida went white water rafting and did the Leap of Faith in Tambun with us. That's my Kuta beach bum outfit, all that's missing is me going "Magic mushroom, magic mushroom" while sitting on my bike in a dark alley near Poppies Lane II. smirk

rafidah

She bought us KFC at 3 am in the morning on the very last night which was very cool of her. Thanks for supper by the poolside, Fida! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan