Nuffnang

Khamis, 24 Mei 2012

Mizz Nina - Google Blog Search

Mizz Nina - Google Blog Search


<b>MizzNina</b> ft. Colby O&#39; Donis – What You Waiting For with Lyrics <b>...</b>

Posted: 13 Apr 2010 08:33 AM PDT

All content © 2010 by Mizz Nina. Lyrics Baby, I never seen someone with your body You make me want get this party started Hey baby, come in tell me what this all, baby, baby Tell me what you what you waiting for Baby, I never seen someone with your body You make me wanna get a little naughty Hey baby come in get it it's all yours, baby, baby Tell me what you what you waiting for Its your birthday So tell me what you want to Its my birthday I really wanna get with you Drop the beat now and may be we can get it started Well go insane and take you to the after party So what's your name Hey baby what's your name (oh yeah) Sexys my name Yeah sexys my name OK and whats your game Hey baby what's your game OK I like to play II like to play Baby, I never seen someone with your body You make me want get this party started Hey baby, come in tell me what this all, baby, baby Tell me what you what you waiting for Baby, I never seen someone with your body You make me wanna get a little naughty Hey baby come in get it it's all yours, baby, baby Tell me what you what you waiting for Hey sexy girl from Kuala Lumpur Hey baby that's me I'll be on the dance floor I got you with surprise we pop in up in VIP and if I ask nice can I take you home with me [2X] So what's your name Hey baby what's your name (oh yeah) Sexys my name Yeah sexys my name OK and whats your game Hey baby what's your game OK I like to play II like to play Baby, I never seen someone with your body You make me want get this
Video Rating: 4 / 5

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan