Nuffnang

Selasa, 19 Jun 2012

Yuna - Google Blog Search

Yuna - Google Blog Search


MissInfo.tv » <b>Yuna</b> Covers Incubus for Billboard&#39;s &#39;Candid Covers <b>...</b>

Posted: 19 Jun 2012 05:57 PM PDT

yuna

Yuna's the latest budding star to be featured on Billboard's Candid Covers, where the 25-year-old singer/songwriter performed an intimate acoustive live session. Along with performing her own single "Live Your Life," Yuna covered one of her favorite songs influential to her music career, "I Miss You" by Incubus. Below, she explains the importance and memories that song providers to her and the country she grew up in, Malaysia.

"I grew up in Malaysia, and all the kids there, they love Incubus. And 'I Miss You' is kind of like one song everybody knows. When I listen to '(I Miss You),' I just remember the fun times and the moments I had with my bandmates who are like a really strong support system and a group of you know, amazing friends. I'm just really glad at the end of the day like I have them still, supporting me."

Watch Yuna's acoustic session and interview with Billboard below….

Spotted at Meka/2DopeBoyz

Previously: Yuna – "Sparkle" (Video)

<b>Yuna</b> – Live Your Life (Acoustic) + I Miss You (Incubus Cover - mmxlii

Posted: 19 Jun 2012 04:23 PM PDT

Yuna performs her hit "Live Your Life" live at Billboard Studios.

Yuna covers one of her favorite songs, Incubus' "I Miss You" for Billboard's Candid Covers presented by Nikon.

For more from Yuna go here.

<b>Yuna</b> Performs “Live Your Life” (Video) - Ashley Outrageous

Posted: 19 Jun 2012 10:41 AM PDT

Malaysian beauty and songstress, Yuna stopped by the Billboard studios to give us a live performance of the Pharrell produced hit,"Live Your Life." Be sure to get your copy of her album Yuna now on itunes. Then hit the jump to watch her chat with Billboard Magazine about going on tour for the first time and what it was like to work with Pharrell.



Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan